Water Sons is an online game based on "The Amazing World of Gumball".
The objective of the game is to basically throw water balloons at Gumball and Darwin's friends. Switch between Gumball and Darwin to throw water balloons to wet the characters or rocks to break in-the-way objects.
On each complete level you get a different trivia about the show.
- Gumball and all of his friends live in the town of Elmore.
- Gumball has a huge crush on Penny Fitzgerald, but they are both too coy to tell each other how they feel.
- Darwin was originally Gumball’s pet fish, but after growing legs he became part of the family.
- Anais is the smartest member of the family, but no one will listen to her because she’s a 4-year-old.
- Gumball’s mother is a well-trained martial artist.
- Richard has been named “laziest person in Elmore” since 1983.
- Gumball’s middle name is “Tristopher”.
- The sun is about 93 million miles away!
- Gumball’s favorite video game is The Tale of Zelmore.
- Darwin’s full name is Darwin Raglan Caspian Ahab Poseidon Nicodemius Watterson III.
- Tobias can change his color on command.
- Tobias acts like a jock, but he’s really a wimp.
- Win or Don’t Win is the most popular game show in Elmore.
- Daisy the Donkey is Anais’ favorite doll.
- Banana Joe wears his peel like a shirt, and has a closet full os spares!
- Banana Joe is a great whistler!
- Banana Joe’s most cherished possession is a pen used by Obadiah Banana when he started the family.
- Penny is a peanut with antlers.
- Ironically, Penny is allergic to peanuts.
- Penny is a cheerleader at Elmore Junior High
- Penny has a pet tarantula named Mr. Cuddles. It has attacked Gumball twice!
- Richard may be a dimwit, but he dresses in a small shirt and tie every day.
- Richard drools a lot, particularly in his sleep.
- Darwin is Richard’s favorite child.
- Carmen is one of the smartest students at Elmore Junior High.
- Carmen is crazy in love with Alan the balloon, although being a cactus makes it very hard for them to be close.
- Carrie’s last name is Krueger.
- Gumball’s mother has a nasty temper that sometimes gets a bit wild. You don’t want to push her to her limit.
- Darwin only knows the numbers 7, 5, 2 and 9.
- Elmore has a population of 20,000!
|Original PC Games||Splash Master • Suburban Karate Master • Gumball's Candy Cane Climber • School House Rush • Blind Fooled • Character Creator • Dino Donkey Dash • Recipe Run • Class Spirits • Crazy Character Creator Challenge • Spit Ball Wars • Haunted House Prank • Hard Hat Hustle • Dodge Ball • Sportsday Jigsaw • Water Sons • Fellowship of the Things|
|Crossovers||Project Exonaut • Toon Cup 2012 • CN Games 2012 • FusionFall • Toon Cup: Champions • Formula Cartoon • Toonix World • Cricket Open Championship • SuperStadia • Splashback • SnowBrawl Fight 2 • FusionFall Heroes • Game Creator 2 • SnowBrawl Fight 3 • Toon Cup: Superstars|
|Mobile Games||The Amazing World of Gumball Mini Games • Dodger! • Karate Wieners • Formula Cartoon: Touch 'N' Go • Gumball Slots • Mutant Fridge Mayhem • Backyard Bolt • Recipe Run • Journey to the Moon • Operation Gumdrop|
|Non-Playable TV Exclusive Games||Kebab Fighter • Dodj or Daar • Space Invaders • Zelmore|