| Harold Wilson
| Character Information
Harold resembles a humanoid version of his son. He has exactly the same colour scheme as him as well; a blue, red and orange gradient. He has a blue mustache and wears a white collar with a pink tie. Unlike his son, he doesn't wear shoes, headbands, or wristbands.
- "The Words" (in Tobias' photo)
- "Christmas" (cameo)
- "The Castle"
- "The Internet" (cameo)
- "The Plan" (cameo)
- "The Finale" (cameo)
The gallery for Harold Wilson can be found here.
- In his first appearance, he was merely shown as a shadow, but "The Curse" revealed his true appearance.
- He is the only member in his family that doesn't wear a headband or wristbands.
- His name was revealed in "The Castle".
- He is the only member of his family who doesn't wear shoes.
- He has a strange fascination with touching things and people, as seen in "The Castle".