| Character Information
The Sun is a minor character in The Amazing World of Gumball. His first appearance was in "The End" when he got "mooned" by The Moon. Sometimes, he doesn't speak but notices objects that come near him, as shown in "The Dress". The Sun also has the ability to speak and travel around the world at high speeds as seen in "The Party", and usually goes to sleep when night comes. He also appeared in "The Car" noticing how well Gumball and Darwin mowed Mr. Robinson's yard.
- "The End": He gets annoyed when the moon flies by him in a solar eclipse and literally moons him.
- "The Party": He gets disturbed in his sleep from the noise at Tobias' party.
- "The Robot": Bobert kicks the soccer ball to the Sun, causing it to pop.
- "The Picnic": Gumball and Darwin remember that the Sun is a star and they look directly at him, causing their eyes to burn in flames.
- "The Car": The Sun exclaims at how well Gumball and Darwin mowed the lawn.
- "The Dress": Gumball's balloon is cut off and floats towards the Sun. When it gets too close to the Sun, the balloon pops.
- "The Job": When Richard twisted the accelerator on his pizza delivery motorcycle, Richard's universe-warping effect caused the Sun to become the moon; the Sun was changed back when Richard lost his pizza delivery job.
- "The Bumpkin": The Sun watched the Wattersons driving off the expressway.
- "The Pony": Gumball was saying how dark it was getting outside and looked directly at the Sun.
- "The Sidekick": The Sun became the moon for a moment when Gumball rebooted his pretend video game.
- "The World": He is seen in space with the other planets.
- The Sun also appeared in "The Painting", but he didn't have any facial features.