The Robinsons' Car is the vehicle that is being owned by Mr. Robinson and Mrs. Robinson. It first appeared in "The Debt" when Mr. Robinson drove the car, supposedly "endangering" Gumball's life. It is supposedly very expensive and new.
- "The Debt": Mrs. Robinson makes the car hood pop up, launching Gumball into the sky.
- "The End" It is smashed into by Richard's car.
- "The Goons": Gumball throws Anais' notepad through the window, onto the car, causing Mr. Robinson to crash into a fire hydrant.
- "The Car": The Wattersons destroy the car, causing the Robinsons to call Doughnut Sheriff.
- "The Job": It briefly appears when Richard twists his scooters accelerator, launching it and Mr. Robinson into the air.
- "The Tag": Richard crashed his head onto the side of the car
- "The Allergy": Darwin's sneezes causes The Wattersons' Car to slam into the front of the car, setting it on fire.
- "The Butterfly": He is seen driving in here.
- "The Question": Larry hijacks it.
- "The Wicked": Mrs. Robinson drives it multiple times in the episode.
- The car is based on the 1970 Cadillac Coupe de Ville Convertible.
- The interior is also based on the same car, complete with the Cadillac crest on the steering wheel.
- The "Marillac" badging is similar to the Cadillac script.
- It is likely that Miss Simian used to own such a car too as she is seen driving it in the "The Ape."
- The Blue Elephant also owns the same car, as seen in "The Mustache" and "The Authority."