| The Robinsons
| Character Information
The Robinsons are the Watterson's next-door neighbors. They are both blue-gray with large muppet style pink-purple noses, and they are CGI. Their species is unknown, though they strangely resemble Muppets and seem to have a thin fuzz, as their son Rocky is furry this could mean they are shaved or lost all their hair. They have a white car which is sometimes parked in front of the Wattersons' Car. Mr. and Mrs. Robinson (as of "The Car") have both been arrested. Both Mr. and Mrs. Robinsons hate the Wattersons, although the Wattersons (particularly Gumball and Darwin) seem to like them.
- They are similar to the Bigheads from Rocko's Modern Life.
- They all resemble Muppets.
- The Robinson's car always gets damaged in the episodes it appears in ("The Debt", "The End", and "The Goons").
- Every time Mr. Robinson shouts at Gumball, he is seen floating 2cm above the ground.
- Unlike his parents Rocky is a very happy and nice person who likes everybody, except Miss Simian, as said stated in "The Ape".
- "I didn't save your life! I just didn't run you over!" - Gaylord Robinson
- "Oh my gosh! You really did...... save my life. BUT THAT DOESN'T EXCUSE YOU FROM RUINING MY PERFORMANCE!" - Gaylord Robinson
- "That's my dad. Rock on, dude!" - Rocky Robinson
- "MY CAAAAAAAAAAR!" *small sob* - Gaylord Robinson