| Character Information
Teri seems to be a slightly crumpled version of a cut out bear. Her design resembles that of a school kid doodling on a piece of folder paper, and then cutting it out -- some parts of her coloring are messier. She is usually seen wearing a blazer, which is commonly used for school uniforms or formal occasions. In Season 2, she acquires eyebrows.
Teri is a hypochondriac, meaning that she has a habit of believing that she has a number of ailments that are more than likely all in her head, such as believing to have gone deaf because no one had spoken to her in the past five minutes. Because of this, Teri spends most of her time in the nurse's office. Aside from this, Teri seems to be a member of the Elmore Junior High cheerleading squad, and is also one of the Treehouse Girls. She often tries to intimidate her classmates of an object's filthiness by comparing it to the number of germs on an average toilet seat. Although kind and sensitive at heart, she frequently comes across as self-centered due to her fears.
- "The Third"
- "The End"
- "The Pressure"
- "The Ghost"
- "The Mystery"
- "The Gi"
- "The Kiss"
- "The Party"
- "The Genius"
- "The Mustache"
- "The Date" (on Penny's illustration)
- "The Ape"
- "The Curse"
- "The Meddler"
- "The Fight"
- "The Fridge"
- "The Flower"
- "The Phone"
- "The Apology"
- "The Words"
- "The Skull"
- "The Virus" (major role)
- "The Storm"
- "The Hero"
- "The Game"
- "The Tape"
- "The Coach" (cameo)
- "The Joy"
- "The Recipe"
- "The Void"
- "The Move"
- "The Allergy"
- "The Bros"
- "The Mirror"
Click here to view the gallery.
- In her concept art, Teri was wider, and uncrumpled. She also lacked a collar and buttons on her dress.
- In the early reel, Teri was apparently male, as she/he was blown into the girl's bathroom, eliciting quite a commotion.
- A writer of the show suggests that Teri is skilled at papercraft and origami. This is supported by her reading a book on origami on two occasions: in "The Quest," and in "The Mystery."
- Because Teri is made out of paper, she is very fragile, and physically weak. An example was when she "slapped" Gumball in "The Party."
- She may like Leslie, since she was with him in "The Party."
- She uses a pencil to draw something on her face, such as a teardrop, or a face mask, as seen in "The Virus."
- She likes to scribble fake tattoos on her arm, according to James Lamont's Formspring.
- Her first major role is in "The Virus."
- In "The Phone," it is shown that Teri plays the xylophone (the marimba, specifically).
- In "The Flower," Teri was unaffected by the rain, despite being made of paper.
- In "The Words," it is revealed that Teri is a germaphobe.
- Also, in the aforementioned episode, it is revealed that if Teri stands in the light, you can see "inside of her."
- In "The Virus," it is revealed that Teri's mother is a doctor, which explains why she is such a germaphobe.
- In "The Mystery," if you look closely in the yearbook, you can see that Teri is in her early reel design.