Suburban Karate Master is an online game based on The Amazing World of Gumball.
The player takes control of the show's protagonist, Gumball Watterson, who is walking down a sidewalk. The main objective is to survive for as long as possible while conquering obstacles. There are three types of obstacles: projectiles, such as fireballs, that one needs to slide under by pressing the down arrow key; other martial artists that he/she needs to hit by pressing the space key; and path blockers, such as fire hydrants, that one will need to jump over by pressing the up arrow key.
There are also several juice cans along the sidewalk that the player may pick up. When enough are collected, Darwin joins in and pushes Gumball forward, granting the player temporary invincibility via the ability to destroy everything in their path.
Score is based on how far the player gets, in meters.
NOTE: Badges can only be earned on the Cartoon Network Asia Pacific website only and you must be logged in with your account in order to claim your badges.
- The game is obviously based off the game Richard was playing in the episode, "The Gi", with Gumball (and at times, Darwin) replacing the man that Richard was playing as. It even has the same enemy sprites.
- Suburban Karate Master is similar to the game, NES (Nintendo Entertainment System) Kung Fu.
- When the player gets knocked out in the game, it shows Gumball with the same expression as when he got knocked out in "The Gi".
- Glitch: When repeatedly pressing the jump button before colliding with an obstacle, it will prevent damage.
- The game is playable on Cartoon Network website, but the badges can only be earned on the Cartoon Network Asia site.
- As of July 10, 2012, the game received graphical updates.
- There are real cats in this game.
- Due to a significant amount of cans needed for the "Karate Can-Can" badge, no players have achieved that badge.