Splash Master is the first online game based on the series The Amazing World of Gumball.
The basic objective of the game is to dive into a pool while collecting rings and dodging objects coming in your way. You play as both Gumball and Darwin, switching between them after every level.
There are a total of 15 levels in the game, each requiring a higher amount of rings to move on to the next. Failing to do so will result in a life being taken away. You start out with three lives, and if all three of them are lost, the game ends and you must start over.
Hitting objects in the air will cause you to leak out rings that you had previously earned. These rings may be recovered if the player is fast enough to reclaim them, though usually they disappear too quickly. Clicking on the screen will cause your character to change poses. This allows the character to destroy objects that would otherwise have caused them to leak rings.
If you manage to complete all 15 levels, a screen will say "Legendary Diving! You're a true pro at this! Keep it up...!" and you have a chance to beat your own score by playing the game again.
Note: Badges can only be earned on the Cartoon Network websites and you must be logged in with your account in order to claim your badges.
- The game has received over 33,000 plays when it was first released, making this the most played Gumball game up to date.
- The highest score in the game is 2,147,483,647 and the record was set by Snazzy Pierre Nacho. Several others have since duplicated this feat.
- Coincidentally, this is the highest number that Java is capable of handling, meaning this is the highest score possible in the game.
- This is the highest rated Gumball game, with a 4.5/5.
- If you get all the rings in a one dive and perfectly time a cannonball, you will achieve a Mega Splash.
- Once you beat the game, you can go into freeplay mode and keep going for more points.
- Glitch: If you have a volume button on your computer, or any key, press it and it will take you to the directions again. Plus, you get more rings.