This is a Featured Article. This page was selected as Featured Article on the main page. A new article will be elected soon.
Thank you for supporting the Gumball Wiki.
| Shooting Star
| Character Information
The Shooting Star is a minor character in The Amazing World of Gumball. His first appearance is in "The Mustache," when he is waiting at a bus stop. Gumball and Darwin wish upon him to be men, which somewhat comes true. His second appearance is in "The Helmet," where he is the host of Win or Don't Win, in which Richard wins a speedboat. His third appearance is in "The Castle," where he hosts the aforementioned television game show with Gary as a contestant. He explodes onscreen, because of Darwin's high-pitched shouting. His fourth appearance is in "The Boombox," where he is once again hosting the game. His fifth appearance is in "The Internet," where he is involved in a mass traffic pileup caused by the Internet. His sixth appearance is in "The Extras," in which he is hosting Win or Don't Win, with Gary as a contestant once again. He appears again in "The Gripes," in which is seen donating to Gumball and Darwin. He also appears in Splash Master and Crazy Character Creator Challenge.
The Shooting Star appears to be simply a bipedal, glowing yellow star. A small rainbow trails behind his body, making him appear like a shooting star, and not just a regular star. His limbs and facial features are black. He does not appear to possess hands, his arms simply end at a curve.
- "The Mustache": He is seen waiting for the bus when Gumball wishes upon him to be a grown man.
- "The Helmet": He is seen hosting Win or don't Win, with Richard.
- "The Castle": He is seen in the Wattersons' house.
- "The Boombox": He is seen hosting Win or Don't Win, with Donald.
- "The Internet": His car gets crashed into other cars.
- "The Extras": His first major role. When Gary won Win or Don't Win, he is happy until Gary hugs him not-too gently, and begins kissing him. The Shooting Star tries to flee, and screams for help.
He is seen hosting Win or Don't Win, with Gary as a contestant.
- "The Gripes": He is seen with the crowd cheering for Gumball and Darwin.
- "The Law": He falls from the sky and lands in an alley.
- "The Butterfly": He is knocked over at the mall.
- "The Oracle": He is in the crowd racing to be the 1 millionth customer at the mall.
- "The Others": He is seen in the crowd cheering for Clare.
- "The Parking": His car gets piled with the other cars.
- "The Uploads": He is in a thumbnail of one of the videos of Elmore Stream-It's home page.
- "The Wicked": He flees from Mrs. Robinson when she drives a stolen car through Elmore Mall.
- "The Awkwardness": He is on the bus that picks up Gumball and Hot Dog Guy.
- "The Scam": He is outside Elmore Junior High.
- "The Diet": He is part of the crowd watching Richard pose with the hose.
Click here to view the gallery.