| Shape People
| Character Information
The Shape People are minor characters in The Amazing World of Gumball. They made their first appearance in "The End." They can be seen standing across the street for a split-second before the bus pulls up, and obscures the audience's view of them. They get a larger role in "The Extras." They reappear in "The Law."
There are three of them, a triangle, a rectangle, and a pentagon. The triangle is colored blue, and is the tallest, mainly because of his long legs. The rectangle is colored black, and is the shortest, being only as tall as Idaho. He also only has one eye. The pentagon is in the middle, according to height. He, like the rectangle, is also colored black.
- The Black Rectangle
- The Blue Triangle (his name is Ed, according to "The Extras.")
- The Black Pentagon
- The Teal Square
- The Blue Pentagon
- The Blue Triangle
- The Yellow Triangle
- Another Blue Pentagon
- The Blue Square
- The Orange Square
- Another Yellow Triangle
- The Pentagon Woman ("The Console")
- "The End": Ed's group is seen on a sidewalk.
- "The Wand": The black rectangle is at Richard's wedding in a flashback.
- "The Ape": The black rectangle is at Nicole's wedding when Miss Simian insults Nicole and Richard in a flashback.
- "The Bumpkin": A blue pentagon, orange square, and yellow triangle are seen judging a skating contest.
- "The Extras": Ed's group's first major role. They are seen at a bus stop.
- "The Law": The square baby is with his father, the pentagon dad, and gets hit by a can and cries.
- "The Allergy": The triangle mother and square baby almost get blown away by Darwin's sneeze.
- "The Shell": The black rectangle and black pentagon are seen in the audience watching the school play.
- "The Butterfly": The pentagon dad drives by Mr. Robinson. Later, Ed is on the escalator and gets knocked down, and the black pentagon is in a parking lot and also gets knocked down.
- "The Oracle": The black rectangle and black pentagon are one of the many people who want to be the 1,000,000th customer.
- "The Spoiler": Ed and the black pentagon are seen in the cinema.
- "The Parking": Ed is in the cinema.
- "The Wicked": Mrs. Robinson switches the shape baby with the Pepperonis' baby, causing Mr. Pepperoni and the pentagon father to fight. The triangle mother also appears. Later, the back pentagon and black rectangle run from Mrs. Robinson, when she attempts to run people over.
- "The Traitor": Ed and the black pentagon are in the cinema.
- "The Awkwardness": The pentagon father is in the mall.
- "The Misunderstandings": Ed's group is walking on a sidewalk with a map when Gumball bumps into them, he speaks with them in a strange language. Ed gets mad, due to his lack of knowledge about the language. He then comes to the mall to take revenge upon Gumball. However, Richard accidentally hits him with a car.
- "The Blame": The black pentagon, black rectangle, and pentagon dad are at the PTA meeting.
- "The Disaster": The black pentagon is in the mall. Later, the yellow triangle, the pentagon guy, and the square kid appear at the mall.
- "The Rerun": The black pentagon is in a crowd when Anais is thrown. Ed is later walking in the background when Darwin dies.
- "The Slide": Rocky, Gumball, and Darwin run past the triangle mom and square baby.
- "The Console": A pentagon mother with a baby gets knocked out by Gumball, Darwin, and Anais in the park.
- "The Stars": Ed and the black pentagon watch ManMan in the cinema. Later, the black pentagon is at the mall when the website is deleted.
- "The Weirdo": The square baby cries when Sussie terrifies him.
- "The Nuisance": Ed and the black pentagon are seen in the crowd.
- "The Line": Ed's group is in the line for Stellar Odyssey. Later, the black pentagon and black rectangle are in a crowd running to where they think there is a theatre on Elmore Street.
- "The List": The black rectangle and the black pentagon are seen in the audience watching the play.
- "The News": The yellow triangle, the pentagon guy, and the square kid watch the Wattersons' house burning. Later, the black pentagon walks on the sidewalk.
- The male blue triangle is named Ed.
- They have similarities with the titular character of the arcade game, Q*bert.
- It is revealed in "The Misunderstandings" that showing your thumbs to them is culturally insensitive to them.