| Sarah G. Lato
| Character Information
Sarah is an anthropomorphic ice cream cone. The ice cream portion of her body is yellow, and the cone is orange in coloration, with brown stripes. She has thin legs and arms the same color as her head.
In her initial appearances, she seemed to be soft-spoken, and rarely made speaking appearances. In "The Fan," however, she is revealed to be highly delusional, and somewhat eccentric. She is somewhat of a stalker, as revealed in "The Fan." She seems to see things played out as a sort of sitcom, with herself as a character, even carrying around a tape recorder that plays a laugh track, and accompanying music. Sarah is also extremely obsessed with Gumball and Darwin, whom she views as her only friends, and appears to also fantasize about marrying one of them. Gumball and Darwin were the first people who spoke to her at Elmore Junior High.
- "The Banana": She's in Mr. Small's class.
- "The Apology": She's in Miss Simian's class.
- "The Skull": She's on the school bus.
- "The Bet": She's in Miss Simian's class.
- "The Dream": She's in Miss Simian's class.
- "The Sidekick": She's in the school cafeteria.
- "The Pony": She appears in Ripley 2000.
- "The Storm": She's in Miss Simian's class.
- "The Photo": She can be seen in one of the school corridors.
- "The Voice": Sarah has her first speaking role in this episode. She is seen eating her lunch on the school stadium benches. Gumball and Darwin apologize to Sarah for never talking to her and actually having something to apologize for. She then makes her head fall off.
- "The Promise": She is seen riding the school bus.
- "The Boombox": She is one of the students celebrating Miss Simian's (false) retirement.
- "The Tape": She is seen talking with Carmen and Masami, when they get coins rained on them by Tobias.
- "The Sweaters": She has her first major role in this episode. She has transferred from Richwood High, and she compliments how "hardcore" Gumball and Darwin are, which inadvertently causes rift between them and Carlton and Troy.
- "The Finale": She gets knocked over by Gumball and Darwin in school, and later, she is among the angry crowd attacking the Wattersons at the end of the episode.
- "The Fan": Her second major role.
- "The Coach": She is one of the victims of Jamie's bullying.
- "The Joy": She is behind Darwin when he shows the back of his head is burning, melted.
- "The Recipe": She participates in the swimming class.
- "The Name": Zach licks her at the bus stop.
- "The Fraud": She is in the corridor with the Eggheads, Penny, and Carmen.
- "The Void": She's part of the cheerleading squad.
- "The Move": She throws a small piece of herself at Tobias when he tries to date her.
- "The Law": She is in a line for ice cream. Later, her head falls off when the Doughnut Sheriff drives on the sidewalk.
- "The Allergy": A piece of herself smears all over Teri's face at the schoolyard.
- "The Bros": She is seen in the school bus.
- "The Mirror": She is seen in the schoolyard.
- "The Lie": She is seen inside the school bus, listening to Gumball talk about Sluzzle Tag.
Click here to view the gallery.
- Sarah appears as the first new student of Miss Simian's class.
- She seems to be one of the tallest girls in school (excluding Tina).
- According to character models, she was originally named Dolly.
- She had her first speaking role in "The Voice."
- She was once a student at Richwood High.
- She is named after the show's producer, Sarah Fell.
- Despite being considered a new student in "The Sweaters," she appeared in 13 episodes before it.
- Her middle initial and surname are a play on "gelato," the Italian word for "ice cream."
- She is a mangaka, a person who draws manga.
- She is apparently a cannibal, as she is seen eating a vanilla ice cream cone in "The Fan" and "The Law."