| Sal Left Thumb
| Character Information
Sal Left Thumb resembles an over-sized, sentient fingerprint. He usually is seen wearing a domino mask, likely to keep his identity a secret. His limbs are very long and skinny, and are rather small compared to the rest of his body.
He possesses the ability to flatten himself on the ground and appear as a regular fingerprint, which, besides the fact that the police are somewhat irresponsible, is possibly the reason why he is hard to catch.
Sal Left Thumb is a dangerous and infamous criminal in Elmore. As such, he has a very abrasive personality - he is more than willing to harm anyone and everyone that gets in the way of his criminal activities. He often taunts his victims, such as when he sarcastically told Gumball that he was a charity worker accepting donations, when he was clearly robbing the store, or how he calls everyone a "sucker" when they fall for his tricks.
- "The Spoon": He attempts to rob the Gas Station with a spoon.
- "The Gi": He appears in Nicole's flashback.
- "The Kiss": Darwin says hello to him while he is trying to break into someone's car.
- "The Date": He's seen as a drawing on a sheet of cardboard.
- "The Genius": He is on a computer screen window.
- "The Prank": He makes a cameo appearance in the Elmore Daily newspaper.
- "The Bumpkin": He is seen robbing Larry at the gas station before the Wattersons run him over.
- "The Dream": He appeared in the Elmore Daily.
- "The Castle": He is seen robbing The Watterson's House while talking with the Librarian.
The gallery for Sal Left Thumb can be found here.
- He went to Elmore Junior High with Richard, Mr. Small, Mr. Fitzgerald and Nicole.
- According to a wanted poster in "The Spoon", he has a bounty of $25. A wanted poster of him was also seen in "The Kiss".
- Despite his dangerous nature, his preferred weapon for robbing is a simple, dirty spoon.
- He makes a cameo appearance in School House Rush, on the title screen background underneath Darwin's arm. He appears to be not wearing his usual domino mask.