| Rockwell "Rocky" Robinson
| Character Information
Rockwell "Rocky" Robinson is a supporting character in The Amazing World of Gumball. Rocky works a very wide variety of jobs around Elmore Junior High, ranging from the janitor to the school bus driver. He is the son of Gaylord Robinson and Margaret Robinson.
Rocky is covered in fuzzy orange fur that is not easily pulled off. He has a striped nose and wears a black t-shirt with a logo, pants, but no shoes. Rocky is animated in CGI, but is designed to move like and resemble a Muppet.
Rocky does a lot of odd jobs around Elmore Junior High, ranging from janitor to cook and many more. He's a good friend to pretty much all the kids, and loves to hang out with them, especially Gumball, unlike his mean-spirited parents, who dislike Gumball. Rocky is also not very bright, much to the shame of his parents, who aren't very pleased about his career choices either. He is not very good with women, having been dumped many times.
- "The Debt": He presents his father's performance at the senior talent show and shows him support while he's singing.
- "The Dress": He is seen driving the school bus.
- "The Pressure": Masami asks him where Darwin is at the School Swimming Pool. Afterwards, he gives Gumball some advice about women. He said he had thousands of girlfriends.
- "The Ghost": He is a lunch counter in the School Cafeteria, he see Gumball (possessed by Carrie), who Carrie give the food at him.
- "The Mystery": Is a possible suspect for hurting Principal Brown, but eventually this is disproven.
- "The Robot": In the cafeteria, he reprimands Gumball for supposedly getting more than one burger.
- "The Goons": He participates in the Dumb Race, coming in seventh place.
- "The Genius": Nicole and Richard decide to replace Darwin with him, so they dress him in their son's clothing and call him "Rockwin."
- "The Ape": He tells Miss Simian about an award that she still needs.
- "The Curse": He gives Gumball used clothes from the lost and found.
- "The Fight": In the cafeteria, Juke asks for an ice cream sundae and he does not hear him.
- "The Secret": He saves Gumball and Darwin from being kept confined in the bathroom.
- "The Sock": He gives Gumball and Darwin a crowbar and jumps out a window.
- "The Flower": Seen in the background of the cafeteria.
- "The Banana": He gets knocked off a ladder as Gumball and Darwin race past him.
- "The Phone": He is seen drilling a hole in a door.
- "The Words": He is setting the ceiling light before Darwin knocked him off the ladder he was currently using.
- "The Bet": He gets thrown out of the school window by Bobert.
- "The Flakers": Richard is seen nibbling on him, thinking he is a hamburger. He is also seen mopping the floor in the school hall at the beginning.
- "The Hero": Driving the school bus.
- "The Sidekick": In the School Cafeteria.
- "The Promise": Driving the school bus.
- "The World": Cleaning one of the toilets in the school restroom.
- "The Finale": He gets eaten by Kenneth.
- "The Coach": He is seen working at the school cafeteria.
- "The Joy": He is one of the victims of the Joy Virus.
- "The Recipe": Driving the school bus.
- "The Name": Driving the school bus.
- "The Fraud": He gets knocked out by Darwin.
- "The Boss": His first major role, he gets a job to make his father proud.
- "The Allergy": He is in a tree.
- "The Burden": (Mentioned)
- "The Bros": Driving the school bus.
- "The Mirror": In the cafeteria.
- "The Lie": He is shown with Banana Joe, Leslie, and Sarah listening to Gumball and Darwin discuss Sluzzle Tag.
- "The Butterfly": The Crocodile Woman mistakenly believes that he has proposed to her.
- "The Question": Gumball unintentionally knocks him into the school's pool with a skipping stone.
- "The Safety": He can be seen in one of Darwin's surveillance monitors.
- "The Society": He is interrogated by Gumball for the password to the school's secret society.
- "The Spoiler": In the cafeteria. He is also a caller on the radio.
- "The Countdown": He can be seen driving the school bus.
- "The Nobody": He walks past Gumball and Darwin as they try to give Rob a purpose in the world.
- "The Money"
Click here to view the gallery.
- [chanting to himself while running] Who's the dumbest? Who's the dumbest?
- Gumball: [possessed by Carrie] Give me more food!
Rocky: [flatly] You ate it all. You can lick the ladle if you'd like!
- Rocky: [asking] Eww, what's that? It looks like...
Miss Simian: [angrily] We know what it looks like!
- Rocky: [using a power drill quietly so Gumball doesn't miss any calls] It's gonna take like three weeks to drill this hole no-
- Gumball: [shouting] I DON'T CARE!
- Rocky's Season 1 t-shirt is a reference to the band AC/DC and their famous logo. It is seen in Gumball and Darwin's room.
- In Season 2, Rocky's shirt reads "bisou," French for "kiss." This is a reference to the band KISS and its logo.
- Rocky is probably a fan of rock music as noted with his t-shirt and the fact that the name of the musical genre can be found in his own name.
- Rocky placed 7th in The Dumb Race.
- Rocky's age varies depending on the source. In "The Mystery," his age is stated to be 27, but on the official Japanese website, it says he is 31.
- Rocky is revealed to be allergic to pollen in the early reel.
- It also hints that Rocky was probably intended to be a student rather than a janitor.
- Rocky is called "Rockwin," a combined name of Rocky and Darwin, in "The Genius," when Rocky is a substitute for Darwin.
- In "The Society," he reveals that his ATM number is 0380, his email password is "rockyroxxxx," and that his Elmore Plus password is "unbreakable."
- In "The Boss" it is shown that Rocky can surprisingly whistle with his butt.