| Character Information
Rob is a cyclops with a very slim blue body. He has a single large eye located in the centrer of his face with a pink iris. He has extremely long, skinny limbs and an oversized head. His body is very thin and is covered by a pair of red shorts and what appears to be a yellow tank top. He has medium-length brown hair which slightly covers his eye.
Rob is a friendly, sociable person who will say hi to and help people he knows if he happens upon them. He does, however, get deeply offended when someone forgets his name. When one of his friends forgets his name, he scolds them, and will even hinder their progress if he can. Two examples of such friends are Gumball and Darwin, who usually mistakenly call him Rich. This is shown twice in The Pony - the first time, he blocks their progress and scolds them, and the second time, he denies them the DVD they were chasing.
- "The Party": Rob is seen at the party with Tobias and playing catch Molly using Alan as a ball.
- "The Genius": Rob is seen on Fessebook and Elfotomore during the scene where Gumball first encounters the internet. He appears to be friends with Alan, Teri, Leslie, and Carmen.
- "The Fight": Rob is seen cheering on the fight between Tina and Gumball.
- "The Pony": He meets Gumball and Darwin on the streets, but gets kicked into a manhole by Darwin. Later, he is seen trapped in the sewers.
- He was originally a female character, as he is shown wearing a long white dress in this early production poster. In addition, before he was confirmed to be male, most fans thought of him as a female.
- Rob looks a bit like Django Brown from Phineas and Ferb. He also resembles Mike from Monsters Inc. and Pleakley from Lilo & Stitch.
- Rob made a cameo on the computer in "The Genius," and it shows that his friends are in order Teri, Alan, Leslie and Carmen, also it shows him wearing a mustang mask in the desert on Fessebook.
- Technically, Rob, Bobert, and Banana Bob have the same name, since they are both shortened forms of the name Robert.
- In Season 2, Rob had a redesign and is now 2D.