The Rainbow Factory is a minor location in The Amazing World of Gumball. Nicole Watterson works as a saleswoman there. She always wears a rainbow button on her uniform shirt, which symbolizes the factory. Not much is known about the location itself or exactly what it does. It was blown up for an unknown reason in "The Fan," but it was rebuilt in "The Return."
- "The DVD": Nicole calls Gumball from the factory to check up on him.
- "The Helmet": Nicole goes to an interview for her promotion and pay rise, but unfortunately she loses her chance because of her trashing the office.
- "The Flakers": Nicole calls Darwin from the factory to check up on Richard.
- "The Game": Nicole is seen working in the Rainbow Complaints office.
- "The Plan": It is mentioned by Darwin as "the place you work."
- "The Fan": Gumball and Darwin try to save it from destruction (that they apparently caused), but failed because of Sarah's constant distractions.
- "The Return": Nicole calls Richard from the factory to see if he dropped the kids off at school.
- "The Others": It doesn't appear, but is mentioned in passing.
- "The Gift": It's mentioned in passing.
- "The Origins: Part Two": It's under construction at the time of this episode.
- "The Fury": It's proper debut. Nicole gets constantly harassed by Yuki during her shift.
- Mr. Yoshida (owner)
- Mr. Cooper
- The Newspaper Employee
- The 3D Cube Employee
- The Librarian
- Harry's Dad (formerly)
- The sign on the wall in Nicole's office reads:
- NO Drooling
- NO Passing Notes
- NO Daydreaming
- NO Sneaky Eating
- NO Sudden Moves
- Nicole's office is different in the second season, as shown in "The Flakers."
- It is not clear exactly what kind of job Nicole does, even though she is seen answering phones in the Rainbow Complaints office in one episode.
- The factory will make another appearance in a future Season 5 episode.