| Rachel Wilson
| Character Information
Her skin is blue in color, and her hair fades from yellow to magenta. Like the rest of her family, Rachel has a headband on her hair.
Rachel's usual outfit consists of a white t-shirt, chartreuse skirt that has a black shadow under it and a pair of white sneakers with red stripes.
Rachel views herself to be of a higher class than Tobias and his friends, calling them "dumb loser babies" on occasion, possibly indicating that she is somewhat discriminating towards her younger peers. At first, Rachel did not want to let Tobias' friends attend the party, but her brother warned her that if she did not allow them to be invited, he'd tell their parents, leaving her no choice. She seems to submit fast with blackmail, and makes a solution by simply allowing Tobias and his invited friends to come, only requiring to bring a date in order to come to the party. She is somewhat prideful of her age towards those who are younger by calling Tobias' classmates as "dweeb, loser, baby friends" at the door, proving that she, as a person of higher age, looks down on those who are younger.
At the party, none of Rachel's friends showed up and as a result, she was crushed. Darwin, however, saw her crying outside (displaying a more sensitive side of her) and tried to comfort her by cleaning up the ruined house. Rachel seemed calmed by his offer and admitted that he wasn't so bad for a kid. Rachel was extremely happy, and gave Darwin a kiss on the cheek as a "thank you."
- "The Third": Seen in the hallway.
- "The End": In the schoolyard.
- "The Mystery": In the class album.
- "The Party": Hostess of the party. Invites Gumball and the gang only if they bring a date with them.
- "The Ape": In the cafeteria.
- "The Curse": At Daisyland with her family.
The only kid (besides Gumball, Penny and Carrie) that Rachel likes is Darwin as shown in The Party. When she was crying, Darwin offered to clean her house, prompting her to kiss him after a job well done.
Rachel and Carrie show to be good friends, as they were seen talking in the hallway in "The Third".
The gallery for Rachel can be found here.
"My party is for young adults, not old BABIES!!"
"Fine, you can come, but you all have to bring...a date!"
"NONE OF YOU ARE INVITED!!"
"NO! Not the TV!"
"You guys aren't my friends. YOU JUST TRASHED MY PARENTS' HOUSE!!!"
- Rachel's only major appearance was "The Party", and since Ben Bocquelet and some other members of the staff dislike her, she may unlikely have another large role again.
- Her name and Tobias' are possibly an allusion to two of the characters from the "Animorphs" series.
- Rachel, her mother, Hector's mother and Carlton are the only characters on the show with real hair.