| Pollie Fitzgerald
| Character Information
Pollie Fitzgerald is a minor character in The Amazing World of Gumball. She first appeared in "The Date," along with the rest of her family, where she shows Gumball a tribute picture she made of Mr. Cuddles, her family's pet. When she shows Gumball the picture, he gets scared of it, and stomps the picture to the ground, causing her to start crying and upsetting her family.
Like the rest of her family, underneath her shell, she is a shape-shifting fairy. Her appearance is similar to that of her older sister: antlers on her head, and holes in her shell for her eyes and limbs. Unlike her sister, she doesn't wear shoes or socks, and we have yet to see her and her parents' shape-shifting fairy forms.
In the storyboard for "The Date," her shell was oval-shaped like her sister's and father's. She also wore a skirt and socks.
- "Christmas": She is sad when Gumball shuts off the Fitzgeralds' Christmas lights during "Christmas is Cancelled."
- "The World": She is scared by the Creatures.
- "The Finale": She is shocked when Richard and Patrick fight.
- "The Shell": She watches Gumball and Penny's play.
- "The Bros": She watches her house burn down.
- "The Spoiler": She is on the phone.
- "The Romantic" (mentioned)
- "The Awkwardness": She plays tag with her friends, holding Gumball and Hot Dog Guy up.
- "The Grades": She is at Kindergarten.
- "The Ex": She sings "Happy Birthday" to Penny.
- "The List": She watches Gumball in the auditorium.
Click here to view the gallery.
- Her name was revealed on Ben Bocquelet's Twitter.
- In "The Date," she speaks in only single words or short phrases. In "The Spoiler," she is able to speak in complete and advanced sentences.