| Penny's Sister
| Character Information
Penny's Sister is a minor character in The Amazing World of Gumball. She first appeared for a brief moment in "The DVD" during the chase scene. She makes another appearance in "The Date," along with the rest of her family, this time, with a larger role, where she shows Gumball a tribute picture she made of Mr. Cuddles, her family's pet. When she shows Gumball the picture, he gets scared of it, and stomps the picture to the ground, causing her to start crying and upsetting her family.
Her name is currently unknown.
Like the rest of her family, underneath her shell, she is a shape-shifting fairy. Her appearance is similar to that of her older sister: antlers on her head, and holes in her shell for her eyes and limbs. Unlike her sister, she doesn't wear shoes or socks, and we have yet to see her and her parents' shape-shifting fairy forms.
As of Season 2 onwards, her face part of the shell is larger than the down part, while in Season 1, it was the opposite.
- "The DVD" (debut) Gumball and Darwin hop on her to escape Nicole.
- "The Date": She is at Mr. Cuddles' funeral.
- "Christmas" (cameo) She is sad when Gumball shuts off the Fitzgeralds' Christmas lights during Christmas is Cancelled.
- "The World" (cameo) She is scared by the Creatures.
- "The Finale" (cameo) She is shocked when Richard and Patrick fight.
- "The Shell" (cameo) She watches Gumball and Penny's play.
- "The Bros" (cameo) She watches her house burn down.
- "The Spoiler": She is on the phone.
- "The Romantic" (mentioned)
- "The Awkwardness": She plays tag with her friends, holding Gumball and Hot Dog Guy up.
Click here to view the gallery.
- Her first appearance is ironic because she appeared in the series before her sister herself.
- In "The Date," she speaks in only single words or short phrases. In "The Spoiler," she is able to speak in complete and advanced sentences.