|"OMG, OMG, UF2HLP!"|
This article is a stub. Please help the Gumball Wiki by expanding it.
| Character Information
The Newspaper Employee is a minor character in The Amazing World of Gumball. He first appeared in "The End" while standing in line at Food N' Stuff. He is also seen briefly in "The Laziest" and "The Helmet." The 3D Cube Employee appears to be a close friend of his. In "The Boss," it's revealed that he has an evil alter-ego, named Mr. Chanax, the founder of Chanax Inc., who appears when he is unfolded.
The Newspaper Employee is a bipedal, living ball of crumpled up newspaper. He wears black glasses, and his limbs are scrawny and black as well. His arms are made out of newspaper.
In Season 2, he is slightly changed as he develops eyebrows, dots for eyes, and a mouth. His legs and arms look different, too.
In Season 3, he gets yet another redesign. He remains the same as he did in Season 2, except, there are no newspaper writings all over his body.
- "The End": He is seen standing in line at Food N' Stuff.
- "The Painting": He is seen working at Chanax Inc. with the 3D Cube Employee.
- "The Laziest": He is seen at Dump's Cave with the 3D Cube Employee and Gary.
- "The Helmet": He is seen giving Nicole a job interview.
- "The Job": He is who Richard attempts to deliver the pizza to at the end.
- "The Watch": He is seen at Dump's Cave with the 3D Cube Employee.
- "The Bumpkin": He is seen when Richard's car drives off from the elevator.
- "The Authority": He's one of the drivers in the car pile-up when Richard drives through.
- "The Sidekick": He is seen outside one of the stores.
- "The Game": He peeks over Nicole's cubicle.
- "The Boombox": He is one of the passengers on an airplane.
- "The Internet": He is one of the drivers involved in a massive pile-up.
- "The Finale": He is seen when Hector is chasing Nicole.
- "The Kids": He asks Gumball and Darwin for the time during "Make The Most of It."
- "The Boss": His first major role.
- "The Law": Appears walking on the sidewalk when Doughnut Sheriff is on a driving rampage.
- Based on a early concept poster, the Newspaper Employee was originally supposed to be a ball of scribbles.
- Like Larry and Pantsbully, he has more than one job, as he is shown to work at both Chanax Inc. and the Rainbow Factory.
- In "The Boss," he has an evil alter-ego -- Mr. Chanax.