| Mrs. Jötunheim
| Character Information
Mrs. Jötunheim is a short, elderly-looking woman. Her skin is green and wrinkled, and her gray hair is held up in a bun. She has a large, lavender nose, and slightly pale lips with two blunt teeth sticking up out of the bottom. She wears a purple dress and two rows of golden bangles on both of her arms. She is shown to be very short in stature, as both Gumball and Darwin are taller than her.
Mrs. Jötunheim is very protective of her son, choosing what movies he should watch and what comics he should read; It is latter revealed that she has a very good reason for doing so, since everything about a giant is big, including their emotions, so they have to be kept as calm as possible. She initially had a confrontational attitude towards Gumball and Darwin, however, she didn't seem to blame them when Hector began destroying the town (even though it was partially their fault).
- "The Colossus" (debut, 1st major role) She is overprotective of Hector.
- "The Castle": She attends Richard's party.
- "The Finale": She comes to receive money that the Wattersons owe her and Hector, and is later insulted by Nicole to make Hector mad.
- "The Name": She is seen in line.
- "The Mirror": She does a ritual for Gumball and Darwin to banish The Snatcher.
- "The Spoiler" (cameo) She watches The Screamening.
- "The Others": She is in a thought bubble.
- "The Routine": She predicts the future for Richard.
- "The Night": She is knocked off her broom by Gumball in his dream.
- "The Compilation": She sings Nobody's a Nobody.
- "The Sorcerer" (2nd major role) She teaches Gumball and Darwin how to be wizards.
Click here to view the gallery.
- Her design is a homage to the character Yubaba from the Japanese film Spirited Away.
- Her right eye is gray, indicating that she may be blind in that eye, or have a glass eye.
- In Norse Mythology, Jötunheimr is the homeland of the giants, which is fitting because of who and what her son is.