| Mrs. Fitzgerald
| Character Information
Mrs. Fitzgerald is a minor character in The Amazing World of Gumball, and is the mother of Penny. She is introduced in the episode "The Date," where she gets upset when Gumball destroys her younger daughter's memorial picture of Mr. Cuddles.
Mrs. Fitzgerald is presumably a shape-shifting rainbow fairy like her daughter Penny, but she is taller, has smaller antlers, has an hourglass figure like her other daughter and Penny, and we haven't seen her in her fairy form, unlike Penny, of which we see in the episode, "The Shell." She also wears light brown and white cowgirl boots, suggesting she may be from the heartland.
Not much is known about her personality. However, she seems to be extremely generous, as she was willing to give Gumball and Darwin large amounts of money, her boots, her ring and even her kidney when she felt they needed help, as seen in "The Gripes."
- "The Date" (debut)
- "The Gripes" (first speaking role)
- "The Mothers"
- "The Shell" (cameo)
- "The Bros"
- "The Butterfly" (cameo)
- "The Saint" (cameo)
- "The Oracle" (cameo)
- "The Romantic" (mentioned)
- "The Wicked"
- "The Love"
- "The Awkwardness"
- "The Misunderstandings" (mentioned)
- "The Blame"
- "The Fury"
- "The Scam"
Click here to view the gallery.
- She plays the bagpipes, and is apparently skilled at them.
- She gave Penny permission to go after Gumball in "The Knights," suggesting that she, unlike her husband, approves of their relationship.
- According to Penny in "The Romantic," she is inept at technology, as she once took a broken computer mouse to a veterinarian.