| Mrs. Fitzgerald
| Character Information
Mrs. Fitzgerald is a minor character in The Amazing World of Gumball, and is the mother of Penny. She hasn't made a major appearance in the show yet, but she is introduced in the episode "The Date," where she gets upset when Gumball destroys her younger daughter's memorial picture of Mr. Cuddles.
Mrs. Fitzgerald is an antlered peanut like her daughter Penny, but she is taller, has smaller antlers, and has an hourglass figure like her other daughter. She also wears light brown and white cowboy boots, suggesting she may be from the heartland.
- "The Date"
- "The Gripes" (first speaking role)
- She plays the bagpipes, and is apparently skilled at them.
- She gave Penny permission to go after Gumball in "The Knights," suggesting that she, unlike her husband, approves of their relationship.
- Like many other characters re-designed the show, her shadow can barely be seen in Season 2 onwards.
- She is incredibly generous enough to donate her own kidney, as seen in "The Gripes."