| Mr. Kreese
| Character Information
Mr. Kreese is drawn in a similar style as Carlton, Troy, and all the other human spectators appearing in "The Sweaters" and "The Extras." He is physically fit with brownish skin. Additionally he wears a red shirt, white shorts and sneakers, long socks, and two sweaters (one yellow, tied to his waist; and one green, tied around his shoulders). He also has a mustache, and short black hair.
As the coach of Carlton and Troy, he is very strict and competitive. Despite his strict attitude towards his pupils, he trusts them and believes strongly in them as shown in "The Sweaters." He seems to be ignorant too like his pupils (like when he continues taunting Gumball and Darwin even after they admit they are not hardcore, and praising them even when they did not do anything during the tennis match between them and his pupils).
Click here to view the gallery.
- He is named after John Kreese, the antagonist sensei from the movie The Karate Kid.
- He was originally a beaver in concept art.
- Along with Santa Claus, Carlton, and Troy, he is one of the first animated humans on the show.
- His name is misspelled as "Mr. Crease" in the closed captions for "The Sweaters."
- His appearance is based off of J. Jonah Jameson from Spider-Man.