This is a Featured Article. This page was selected as Featured Article on the main page. A new article will be elected soon.
Thank you for supporting the Gumball Wiki.
| Molly Collins
| Character Information
Unlike Tina Rex, she isn't animated in CGI. She is a small, child version of a Sauropod. Her body is black, and her arms usually rest in front of her body. She has a very long neck, and her head is always angled to show both her eyes.
Molly appears to be somewhat shy and insecure. She can be playful at times. As shown in "The Void," she is regarded as being "boring" by the rest of her classmates, resulting in the world declaring her a mistake and erasing her from existence. She also appears to have an upbeat, happy personality.
- "The Third": She can be seen in the Schoolyard.
- "The End": She's in the school corridor during the "wedding."
- "The Quest": She is on the school bus.
- "The Pressure": She's hanging out with the Treehouse Girls.
- "The Mystery": She joins the rest of the class in chasing Gumball all over the school.
- "The Gi": She laughs with the crowd at Gumball
- "The Kiss" She's cheering at Gumball to help him forget about the kiss from Granny Jojo.
- "The Party"': She's at the party.
- "The Robot": She can be seen walking with Carmen, Masami, and Carrie in the halls fawning over the "new" Gumball.
- "The Picnic": She is at the picnic.
- "The Sock": She is in class.
- "The Mustache": She is in class.
- "The Ape": She's in class messing around, while Miss Simian thinks.
- "The Curse": She is in the school cafeteria.
- "The Meddler": She's in class.
- "The Helmet": She is in the school gym.
- "The Fight": She joins the rest of the crowd in watching the fight between Gumball and Tina. Later, she is seen sitting with Carmen, Tobias, and Bobert at the cafeteria when Gumball is surfing on the table.
- "The Words": She can be seen in the background of one of Tobias' photos.
- "The Sidekick": She appears on a photo in the school yearbook.
- "The Joy": She briefly appears in the class photo that's visible in Miss Simian's office.
- "The Void": Her first major role. Molly is among the world's mistakes who was erased and sucked into the Void, due to her being "boring," and this is revealed to be the reason for her year-long absence since Season 2. She is rescued from the Void, and brought back to the world by Gumball, Darwin and Mr. Small, although, they afterwards lose all memory of the Void, and the fate of the world's mistakes.
- "The Safety": She is among the classmates who watch the safety video in horror.
- "The Nobody": She can briefly be seen inside Janice during Rob's flashback.
- "The Gift": She is one of the students who are eavesdropping on Gumball, Darwin, and Masami.
- "The Comic": She jumps on top of Gumball, squishes him, and gives him a kiss.
- "The Hug": She appears walking in the hallway and talking with Leslie at the Schoolyard.
- "The Night": She appears in Juke's dream.
- "The Disaster":
Click here to view the gallery.
- Back in production for the show, Molly was originally to be larger and wider.
- Molly, Tina, and Mr. Rex are the only dinosaurs on the show so far.
- Despite being somewhat prominent in the show, she does not have a bio on any Cartoon Network sites, unlike some of the more minor characters that inexplicably have bios.
- It was revealed on James Lamont's Formspring that Molly's last name is Collins. 
- Molly did not make any official appearance in season two. Although, she appeared for a split second in one of Tobias' photos in "The Words" and in "The Sidekick" on a photo in the school yearbook.
- This is probably because she was sent to the Void around this time.
- Her hobby is collecting pencils.
- Sarah replaced Molly in Season 2, and Molly did not reappear officially until "The Void."
- She may have a crush on, or is at least closer to Gumball, as she kisses him in "The Comic."
- She does this again (this time with Darwin, too) in "The Stories."
- Everyone in Elmore Jr. High thought she was boring, so the world banished her to the Void as it deemed her a mistake. Everyone except Gumball, Darwin, and Mr. Small forgot about her.
- As stated in "The Stories", her special dark place is the toilet stall in the unused restroom where she goes when no one wants to talk to her.