| Character Information
The Minivan is the second transportation vehicle for the Wattersons. It first appears in "The DVD" when Nicole parks in front of the house with it. It is mostly driven by Nicole.
- "The DVD": Nicole parks in front of the house with it.
- "The Responsible": Nicole and Richard drive to the school and the near the end, they come home.
- "The Gi": The car gets a major role when Nicole drives them to school then drives herself to it when saving her son from embarrassment.
- "The Club": It is seen parked next to the school then later parked next to the house.
- "The Car": Nicole accidentally backs into the Robinsons' car.
- "The Microwave": Nicole parks next to the house.
- "The Meddler": Nicole walks towards it before getting a call from Gumball.
- "The Fuss": Nicole fails to drive to the tattoo shop and crashes into a bus.
- "The Uncle": It is seen in the background behind the school playground in its Season 1 design.
- The minivan resembles the 1984–1986 Dodge Caravan.
- It has been seen in different colors.
- In Season 3, the minivan got a redesign where the taillights are now red and the door handles are now on the opposite side, making it a station wagon.
- The real life version of this vehicle has one back door instead of two.
- The Wattersons also own another vehicle, which is called Cartax.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.