| Marvin Finklehimer
| Character Information
He is a short, round, and red being. He wears a little brown hat, and walks with a cane. He also has only three teeth and overly large eyes with brown pupils, and he is very wrinkly due to old age.
Marvin is a senior citizen who is usually seen with the rest of The Senior Citizens. He seems to be quite energetic for an old man, as he's seen teasing Anais with a biscuit in "The Responsible," but he's also quite frail, as most elderly people are. He can also be quite stubborn, as shown in "The Watch."
- "The Responsible": He compliments Anais in the park and he believes that she is Gumball's pet, and teases her with a dog biscuit.
- "The Debt": He does a tap dance for a talent show, and injures himself in the process.
- "The Laziest": He is seen with the Senior Citizens.
- "The Kiss": Gumball jumps into his arms out of happiness, which fixes his aching back, but Darwin also comes and slaps him on the back, which messes it up again.
- "The Goons": He participates and won 3rd place in the Dumb Race. He also runs over Gumball and Anais by accident, injuring them both.
- "The Wand": He is seen in the movie theatre during Richard's flashback.
- "The Colossus": He is seen sitting down with The Senior Citizens during Hector's rampage.
- "The Job": He is seen floating on his chair.
- "The Words": He is seen in the background on one of Tobias' photos.
- "Christmas": He is seen at the hospital.
- "The Watch": His first major role. Gumball, Darwin, and Richard try to retrieve the family watch from him.
- "The Bumpkin": He was seen driving a black car on the expressway.
- "The Flakers": Richard runs him over on the street.
- "The Pony": He appears walking with a bag with DVDs and bumps into Gumball and Darwin.
- "The Tag": He is hit by a garbage bin, and his cane is knocked out of his hand.
- "The Tape": He appears in one of Gumball's videotapes.
- "The Finale": He watches Richard and Patrick fight, and later, he is seen with the angry crowd of Elmore citizens attacking the Wattersons during the end of the episode.
- "The Name": He can be seen waiting in line at Elmore Shopping.
- "The Extras": His second major role. He is one of the characters who take the spotlight.
- "The Law": He can be seen running out of the Doughnut Sheriff's way.
- "The Allergy": He is flung away by the Wattersons in the road, after Darwin's sneeze makes their car hit him.
- "The Mothers": He is seen in the crowd watching Gumball and Darwin being saved by Nicole.
- "The Shell": He is in the theater.
- "The Pizza": He is chased by a tiger.
- "The Lie": He appears singing carols with other citizens in the mall.
- "The Butterfly": He tries to grab a $20 bill, but ends up getting stuck.
- "The Question": He appears in Elmore Park.
- "The Oracle": He crashes into a shop window at the mall and later is part of the angry mob attacking Gumball.
- "The Safety": He appears on Darwin's security cameras.
- "The Spoiler": He is at the Elmore Cinema.
- "The Countdown": He is seen in the public bus that Gumball and Darwin take.
- "The Nobody": He can be seen at the hot dog stand waiting in line.
- "The Downer": He appears on the side of the road, watching Gumball cause a traffic jam.
- "The Nemesis": He can be seen riding the public bus.
- "The Crew": His third major role. He is trying to get old Gumball and Darwin to send a message to Louie.
- "The Signature": He is mentioned by Nicole when she is writing a guest list. He later appears at the Town Hall.
- "The Parking": He fights with The Wattersons over a parking space.
- "The Romantic": He appears in the musical number.
- "The Wicked": His keys are thrown into his car, and later appears at the Elmore Mall.
- "The Traitor": He can be briefly seen at the cinema.
- "The Signal": He is seen driving his car on the expressway.
- "The Awkwardness": He is seen in the crowded bus.
- "The Nest": He gets eaten by the Evil Turtle.
- "The Bus": He is seen in his car on the expressway.
- "The Night": He is seen throwing stuff at the Moon.
- "The Fury": He is seen driving his car on the expressway.
- "The Compilation": He drives over a speed bump, sending his car into a pileup.
- "The Guy": He is one of Gumball's "Spot and Burn" targets.
- "The Boredom": He is almost knocked down by Doughnut Sheriff's car.
- "The Choices": His younger self is seen protesting with Mr. Small.
- "The Code": He is seen riding the bus.
- "The Slide": He is seen leaving the hospital in a wheelchair.
- "The Console": Anais attacks him at the park.
- "The Ollie": He is among the people laughing at Gumball.
Click here to view the gallery.
- Marvin placed 3rd in the Dumb Race.
- His first major role was in "The Watch."
- In "The Debt," he was referred to as Bert, but in "The Watch," it was revealed that his real name is Marvin Finklehimer.
- In "The Watch," one of the Construction Men refers to Marvin as an octogenarian, meaning he is in his 80s.