| Margaret Robinson
| Character Information
Margaret Robinson is a supporting character and the wife of the Wattersons' mortal enemy, Gaylord Robinson. Despite her and her husband's constant bickering, they both love each other. Margaret wears a wig as seen when Gumball and Darwin make a ball fall on her wig so it falls off.
Mrs. Robinson has the same basic body structure of her husband. The main difference is that She has much larger hips and is much skinnier. Her head is also not directly a part of her body, it is attached to her neck.
Her yarn-like blonde wig is very plentiful, and most of it is kept up in a large beehive hairstyle, while the rest forms her bangs. She also wears a light-brown and white polka-dotted bow on her hair. Like her husband, she has a very large and protruding nose below her two beady eyes, which are bordered by what seems to be purple eye shadow.
Her usual outfit consists of a white and brown zig-zagging shirt and a pair of dark brown jeans. She also appears to wear white pumps.
Similar to her husband, Mrs. Robinson is rarely in a happy mood. She makes no attempts at verbal communication, and instead she merely grunts and mutters her words resentfully. Even though she loves her husband very much, they almost never get along and it seems that they are always angry about something. In one instance, she was about to marry someone else when Mr. Robinson was sick, showing that she`s not actually loyal to her husband. A greater insight into her personality and the reason for it came in the episode "The Wicked" when Gumball and Darwin were confronted by Gaylord Robinson in the attic.
"Margaret is, and always will be, a mystery. Nothing happened in her life to justify the way she is. Some people aren't looking for anything logical, they can't be bought, reasoned or negotiated with. Sometimes man just wants to watch the world burn." - Gaylord Robinson
Mrs. Robinson also seems to have sadistic tendencies, such as cutting the flowers off of plants for no reason and only attending Mr. Robinson's performance to see him fail. It seems her personality is not the result of childhood trauma or incident, but because she was simply born that way. According to her manufacturers tag seen in "The Wicked" during the maternity ward scene, it details that Mrs Robinson is "Seventy percent cotton, thirty percent polyester and made in... the fiery pits of the underworld." No explanation is given for her actions or attitude, and her husband's only answer to it is that she is evil, just because she is evil.
- "The Debt": She watches her husband sing and dance on the stage.
- "The Genius": (mentioned)
- "The Poltergeist": She kicks her husband out of the house, but gets back with him at the end with the help of Gumball and Darwin. This is her first major role.
- "The Wand": She and her husband spot Richard in the backyard, and are affected by his "powers." She later appears at the end when her husband finds the wand.
- "The Car": Gumball and Darwin annoy her and Gaylord, and she suggests him that they do their chores. Later they discover their car has been destroyed. They then get arrested for defacing The Wattersons' Car in retaliation. this is her second major role.
- "The Colossus": She and Gaylord are seen sitting on the couch after Hector destroys their house.
- "Halloween": She drops her milk and cookies after hearing Gumball and Darwin as ghosts speak through a moose's head hung in their house.
- "Christmas": She and her husband appear in the Christmas is Cancelled number. They also appear at the end along with the rest of Elmore.
- "The Virus": A laser beam from Gumball's microwave burns her and her husband's turkey.
- "The Tag": She brings bags of groceries to their house.
- "The Boss": She is with Mr. Robinson when he has his accident. She takes his wallet, goes on a cruise, and nearly marries one of the Sailors.
- "The Butterfly": She fights many people in Elmore for a $20.00 Bill.
- "The Question": Her car gets hijacked by Larry.
- "The Spoiler": She and her husband are in the theater, watching a movie.
- "The Crew": She throws objects at the Senior Citizens.
- "The Sale": She is reading a magazine on the couch.
- "The Routine": She is outside with her husband when Richard drives to the store.
- "The Wicked": Her major role. It is revealed that she is very evil and causes mischief around Elmore.
- "The Love": There is a flashback of her and Mr. Robinson.
- "The Nest": She passes out when a turtle hits a shovel at her face.
- "The Night": She and her husband appears dreaming.
Click here to view the gallery.
- Her nickname is Fire Woman as revealed in "The Boss."
- Her ex-boyfriend is one of the Sailors.
- The only thing she can say is "meh".
- She is shown to be very mean in "The Wicked." She has done the following as a child, as revealed in said episode:
- She knocked her brother off of a boat while riding with him.
- She burned down Elmore Junior High.
- She used the fireplace to burn Santa.
- She ripped the head off of her teddy bear.