| Margaret Robinson
| Character Information
Mrs. Margaret Robinson is the wife of the Wattersons' mortal enemy, Mr. Robinson. Despite her and her husband's constant bickering, they both love each other. Margaret wears a wig as seen when Gumball and Darwin make a ball fall on her wig so it falls off.
Mrs. Robinson has the same basic body structure of her husband. The main difference is that Mrs. Robinson has much larger hips and is much skinnier. Her head is also not directly a part of her body, it is attached to her neck.
Her yarn-like blonde wig is very plentiful, and most of it is kept up in a large beehive hairstyle, while the rest forms her bangs. She also wears a light-brown and white polka-dotted bow on her hair. Like her husband, she has a very large and protruding nose below her two beady eyes, which are bordered by what seems to be purple eyeshadow.
Her usual outfit consists of a white and brown zig-zagging shirt and a pair of dark brown jeans. She also appears to wear white pumps.
Similar to her husband, Mrs. Robinson is rarely in a happy mood. She makes no attempts at verbal communication, and instead she merely grunts and mutters her words resentfully. Even though she loves her husband very much, they almost never get along and it seems that they are always angry about something.
Mrs. Robinson also seems to have some slightly-sadistic tendencies, such as cutting the flowers off of plants for no reason and only attending Mr. Robinson's performance to see him fail.
- "The Debt": She is in Gaylord Robinson's car at the beginning and again at the talent show and she leaves when Gaylord used a blue shirt instead of a yellow shirt.
- "The Poltergeist": She divorces Mr. Robinson, but gets back with him at the end with Gumball and Darwin to help.
- "The Wand": She and her husband spot Richard in the backyard. They are then sourced by his powers. She then appears at the end when her husband finds the wand.
- "The Car": Gumball and Darwin annoy her and Gaylord. In which their car gets destroyed. Then they get arrested for assaulting The Wattersons.
- "The Colossus": She and Gaylord can be seen after Hector destroys their house.
- "Halloween": She drops her milk and cookies after hearing Gumball and Darwin as ghosts speak through a moose's head hung in their house.
- "Christmas": She and her husband appear in the Christmas is Cancelled number. They also appear at the end along with the rest of Elmore.
- "The Tag": She brings a couple of bags of groceries to their house.
Click here to view the gallery.
- Her hair is actually a wig as shown in "The Car".