| Margaret Robinson
| Character Information
Margaret Robinson is the wife of the Wattersons' mortal enemy, Gaylord Robinson. Despite her and her husband's constant bickering, they both love each other. Margaret wears a wig as seen when Gumball and Darwin make a ball fall on her wig so it falls off.
Mrs. Robinson has the same basic body structure of her husband. The main difference is that She has much larger hips and is much skinnier. Her head is also not directly a part of her body, it is attached to her neck.
Her yarn-like blonde wig is very plentiful, and most of it is kept up in a large beehive hairstyle, while the rest forms her bangs. She also wears a light-brown and white polka-dotted bow on her hair. Like her husband, she has a very large and protruding nose below her two beady eyes, which are bordered by what seems to be purple eye shadow.
Her usual outfit consists of a white and brown zig-zagging shirt and a pair of dark brown jeans. She also appears to wear white pumps.
Similar to her husband, Mrs. Robinson is rarely in a happy mood. She makes no attempts at verbal communication, and instead she merely grunts and mutters her words resentfully. Even though she loves her husband very much, they almost never get along and it seems that they are always angry about something. In one instance, she was about to marry someone else when Mr. Robinson was sick, showing that she`s not actually loyal to her husband.
Mrs. Robinson also seems to have some slightly-sadistic tendencies, such as cutting the flowers off of plants for no reason and only attending Mr. Robinson's performance to see him fail.
- "The Debt": Her first major role
- "The Poltergeist": She kicks her husband out of the house, but gets back with him at the end with the help of Gumball and Darwin.
- "The Wand": She and her husband spot Richard in the backyard, and are affected by his "powers." She later appears at the end when her husband finds the wand.
- "The Car": Gumball and Darwin annoy her and Gaylord, and she suggests him that they do their chores. Later they discover their car has been destroyed. They then get arrested for defacing The Wattersons' Car in retaliation.
- "The Colossus": She and Gaylord are seen sitting on the couch after Hector destroys their house.
- "Halloween": She drops her milk and cookies after hearing Gumball and Darwin as ghosts speak through a moose's head hung in their house.
- "Christmas": She and her husband appear in the Christmas is Cancelled number. They also appear at the end along with the rest of Elmore.
- "The Virus": A laser beam from Gumball's microwave burns her and her husband's turkey.
- "The Tag": She brings a couple of bags of groceries to their house.
- "The Boss": She is with Mr. Robinson when he has his accident. She takes his wallet, goes on a cruise, and nearly marries one of the Sailors.
- "The Butterfly": She fights many people in Elmore for a $20.00 Bill.
- "The Question": Her car gets hijacked by Larry.
- "The Spoiler": She and her husband are in the theater, watching a movie.
Click here to view the gallery.
- Her hair is actually a wig as shown in "The Car".
- She made her first major role in "The Debt".
- She made her second major role in "The Boss".
- Her nickname is Fire Woman as revealed in "The Boss".
- Her ex-boyfriend is one of the Sailors.