Kwesi Nii-Lante Boakye (born April 6, 1999) is an actor who formerly voiced Darwin Watterson in The Amazing World of Gumball. His role has been taken by Terrell Ransom, Jr. in Season 3 due to his voice becoming too deep for Darwin. He is currently most famous for his role as Manny from the movie, I Can Do Bad All By Myself. He was also the voice of Gossamer from The Looney Tunes Show.
- The Shield (as Wendell, 1 episode)
- Days of our Lives (as Artemis/Scott, 18 episodes)
- Day Break (as James Mathis, 5 episodes)
- 'Til Death (Kid, 1 episode)
- If I Had Known I Was a Genius (Unknown Role)
- I Can Do Bad All By Myself (as Manny)
- The Princess and The Frog (Voice of a Newspaper Boy and others)
- Valentine's Day (Soccer Kid, Film)
- Faith and Dreams (Student, Short Film)
- Special Agent Oso (Andrew, TV Episode "Thunderbubble")
- Hawthome (as William Glass, 1 episode)
- Men of a Certain Age (as Jamie Thoreau, 14 episodes)
- The Amazing World of Gumball (The voice of Darwin Watterson)
- Southland (as Richard, African American boy)
- The Looney Tunes Show (The voice of Gossamer)
- Hawaii Five-0 (as Kevin, 1 episode)
- The Mentalist (as Anthony Rome, 1 episode)
- The Legion of Extraordinary Dancers (Young Narrator, 2 episodes)
- Community (as Elijah Bennett, 2 episodes)
- Touch (as Faria, 1 episode)
- Unconditional (as Macon, Film)
- Coincidentally, he is younger than Logan Grove, much like how Darwin is younger than Gumball.
- Kwesi has two brothers who are also actors: Kwame Boateng and Kofi Siriboe.
- He is the great-grandson of a respected Ghana West African King.
- Each of the three voice actors for the Watterson children have roles in other shows on Cartoon Network. Logan Grove (who plays Gumball) voices Garfield Logan in Young Justice (episode "Image"), Kwesi Boakye (who plays Darwin) voices Gossamer in The Looney Tunes Show and Kyla Rae Kowaleski (who plays Anais) voices Me-Mow in Adventure Time (episode "Jake vs. Me-Mow").