| Character Information
Kenneth was created by mixing together various disgusting things (snotty tissues, bird feces, and regurgitated spoilt milk) in a jar, which was then put through the microwave. After this, the gross mixture somehow gained a life of its own. Kenneth is a greyish-brown vaguely humanoid monster. He seems to have a very loose body form, and he looks constantly runny. Kenneth has a large mouth filled with razor sharp teeth, and when he grows to a larger size, his eyes start to glow white.
Kenneth seems to be a malicious and dangerous beast. The only thing he seems to enjoy doing is eating people, and once he manages to eat someone, he grows a little bit bigger. He first attacks Gumball and Darwin, but they mistake it for simple hunger, so they feed it. Eventually, he then eats the mailman and Anais but does not want to eat Gumball and Darwin, which shows that when it was made he was a bit sympathetic towards them. However, when he ate Richard he seems to have lost his sympathy towards the duo who claimed to be his mother and father, then proceeds to attack them.
The gallery for Kenneth can be viewed here.
- The list of characters that he ate (in chronological order):
- Lots Of Citzens probally
- Many of gumball's Classmates And Rocky
- It is unknown what happened to Kenneth after "The Microwave", but it can be assumed that he was captured by the government or destroyed. However, promo pictures for "The Finale" indicate that he has been recaptured by the Wattersons, reduced back to his original size, and frozen in their fridge.
- Kenneth and his motives seem to be inspired by the monster from the classic movie The Blob.
- He made a second appearance in the episode, "The Finale".