| Character Information
She is a pink pear-shaped person with skinny limbs and feeler-like protrusions. She has darker pink lips.
- "The End": She is seen waiting in line.
- "The Laziest": Larry proposes to her, but he freaks out and unintentionally throws spaghetti on her, causing them to break up.
- "The Goons": She is shown having a picnic with Larry, as he proposes to her once again.
- "Christmas": She appears working for Elmore Shopping, dressed like an elf.
- "The Limit": She appears working for Elmore Shopping.
- "The Castle": She can be seen giving free samples at Elmore Shopping.
- "The Finale": She is mentioned in passing by Anais.
- "The Name": She is seen in the shopping line of Elmore Shopping.
- "The Extras": She gives Lenny, Mike, and Charlie their paychecks at Chanax Inc.
- "The Law": She appears driving her car, when the Doughnut Sheriff attempts to run citizens over on the sidewalk.
- "The Mothers": She and an orange version of her appears working at Elmore Shopping.
- "The Shell": She appears in the theater audience.
- "The Butterfly": She is seen taking calls at the Emergency Help Center through a song.
- "The Question": She is kissed by Larry while walking out of the Ripley 2000 office.
- ”The Saint”: She is with her fiancé and sees Tony choking.
- "The Oracle": She first appears on Banana Barbara's painting, then is one of the many people who want to be the 1,000,000th customer.
- "The Downer": She watches Gumball cause a traffic jam.
- "The Signature": She is seen working at the City Hall.
- "The Parking": She is in her car.
- "The Romantic": She is at the musical number.
- "The Apprentice": She is at Chanax Inc.
- "The Wicked": She is seen in the mall during Margaret's rampage.
- "The Traitor": She is at the cinema.
- "The Love": She slips on the Melted Cheese Guy's sandwich.
- "The Awkwardness": She is seen at Elmore Shopping.
- "The Night": She drives her car at an intersection.
- "The Misunderstandings": She is seen at Dinner at the mall.
- "The Blame": She is at the PTA meeting.
- "The Fury": She is seen at a workstation in the Rainbow Factory.
- "The Disaster": She is at the mall.
- "The Guy": She can be seen in front of the mall.
- "The Boredom": She appears during Sal's song.
- "The Choices": She attends Richard and Nicole's wedding.
- "The Code": She is on the bus.
- "The Slide": She is waiting at a bus stop with Hexagon Lady and Cowboy.
- "The Copycats": She is seen at her car.
- "The Stars": She can be seen in the mall.
- ”The Catfish”: She is in the mall.
- "The Diet": She is in the crowd watching Richard.
- "The Menu": She appears at the mall.
- "The Uncle": She appears at the plane.
- "The Heist": She appears at the bank.
- "The Worst": She is seen at work.
- "The Deal": She notifies Nicole of her meeting with Mr. Yoshida.
- "The List": She is seen with Nicole and Hexagon Lady.
- "The Sucker": She is seen in the mall cheering for Darwin and Debbie.
- "The Cage": She is seen in the crowd cheering for Mr. Corneille.
- "The Neighbor": She is at the mall.
- "The Anybody": She waves to Clayton disguised as Larry, but he runs straight past her.
- "The Shippening": Larry tries to propose to her, but he is moved away from her by Sarah's magic notebook. Later, she is shipped with the Melted Cheese Guy.
- ”The Brain”: She drives her car in Anais’ dream.
- The Founder”: She works at Chanax.
- The Schooling”: She is weirded out by Little Timmy.
- The Intelligence”: She dunks Mrs. Robinson.
Click here to view the gallery.
- The receptionist in "The Painting" resembles Karen; the only difference being her different yellow color, and having buck-teeth.
- An orange version of Karen appeared in "The Mothers."
- Like Larry, Karen also has multiple jobs:
- She works at Elmore Shopping.
- She is apparently an accountant at Chanax Inc., as she hands out paychecks.
- She is a receptionist at the Emergency Help Center.
- In "The Signature," she is seen working at the City Hall.
- She is a waitress at Dinner, at the Elmore Mall.
- She works at the Rainbow Factory.
- She works at the bank.
- She has a daughter, as revealed in "The Boredom."