| Character Information
- "The End": She can be seen waiting in line.
- "The Laziest": Larry proposes to her, but, he freaks out, and unintentionally throws spaghetti on her, causing them to break-up.
- "The Goons": She's shown having a picnic with Larry, as he proposes to her once again.
- "The Limit": She appears working for Elmore Shopping.
- "The Castle": She can be seen giving free samples at Elmore Shopping.
- "The Finale": She was mentioned in passing by Anais.
- "The Name": She is seen in the shopping line of Elmore Shopping.
- "The Extras": She gives the 3D Cube Employee, one of the Clipboard Men, and Charlie their paychecks at Chanax Inc.
- "The Law": She appears driving her car, when the Doughnut Sheriff attempts to run citizens over on the sidewalk.
- "The Mothers": An orange version of her appears working at Elmore Shopping.
- "The Shell": She appears in the theater audience.
- "The Butterfly": She is seen taking calls at the Emergency Help Center through a song.
- "The Question": She is kissed by Larry while walking out of the Ripley 2000 office.
Click here to view the gallery.
- The Receptionist in "The Painting" resembles Karen; the only difference being her different yellow color, and having buck-teeth.
- It is possible they are related.
- An orange version of Karen appeared in "The Mothers."
- It is unknown if this is just a coloring error, or just another "relative."