| Character Information
Juke is a supporting character in The Amazing World of Gumball. He is a student that transferred to Elmore from his homeland Boomboxembourg. No one ever understands what he is saying, because he only speaks in music mode. He can speak in voice mode too, but it requires the switch behind his head to be switched to "voice". Because he cannot reach the switch, due to his very short arms, he asks other students to switch it for him. He is animated in "SquiggleVision", similar to Ed, Edd 'n Eddy, the first season of Home Movies, and many other shows.
Juke is a "stereo-headed kid". He wears a brown shirt, grey jeans and white shoes. Juke's only means of verbal communication is through beatboxing noises. Because no one can understand this language, he often has to use hand gestures to get his points across. He has a switch at the back of his head, which allows him to switch between voice or music.
- "The Third": He is seen in the school hallway.
- "The End": He is seen at the park with Teri.
- "The Dress": He helps Gumball wearing a dress win the P.E. class race.
- "The Quest": He directs Gumball and Darwin to Anais' Daisy plush.
- "The Pressure": He is seen in the cafeteria.
- "The Mystery": He is seen in the library.
- "The Gi": He joins in the students in laughing at Gumball and Darwin's costume.
- "The Kiss": He is cheering on Gumball to forget about Granny Jojo's kiss.
- "The Party": He is seen playing the music at Rachel's party.
- "The Picnic": He is seen on the school bus.
- "The Sock": Darwin informs him of his monobrow.
- "The Mustache": He is in the school gym playing dodgeball with the students.
- "The Meddler": He is seen playing the music at Gumball's cheerleader audition.
- "The Helmet": He is in the school cafeteria.
- "The Fight": He is seen cheering on the fight. Later, he, in the cafeteria, asks Rocky to give him ice cream.
- "The Knights": He is seen waiting outside the school.
- "The Apology": He is seen at the fight crowd.
- "The Hero": He makes a cameo appearance outside of Food N' Stuff.
- "The Storm": He is seen playing basketball with Tobias.
- "The Sidekick": He is seen in the school cafeteria.
- "The Photo": He makes a cameo appearance in the school hall.
- "The Storm": He is seen on the school playground playing basketball with Tobias.
- "The Voice": He is seen in the school cafeteria.
- "The Promise": He is seen riding the school bus.
- "The Boombox": This is his first major role. Gumball & Darwin are trying to understand what he's saying.
- "The Sweaters": He is seen talking with Masami.
- "The Internet": Seen outside the Watterson house playing basketball with Tobias.
- "The Finale": Was pantsed in the school hallway by Gumball. And later he's seen in the schoolbus and is eaten by Kenneth.
- "The Joy": He gets infected by the Joy virus.
- "The Recipe": He was seen at the pool with the other students.
- "The Name": : He was standing next to Coach and he was hit by a basketball.
- "The Move": : He is in the Schoolyard.
- "The Mothers": He is seen in class.
- "The Bros": He participates in the basketball match.
- "The Mirror": He is in Miss Simian's classroom.
- "The Lie": He gets off the school bus, which crashed into Miss Simian's classroom.
Click here to view the gallery.
- He was originally going to have brown pants and shoes in the early concept art.
- His eyes usually change color as he talks.
- In "The Boombox" his homeland was revealed to be called Boomboxenburg.
- In "The Boombox", it is revealed that he can speak with a voice instead of music, with the flick of a switch.
- Juke's underpants are red as shown in "The Finale".
- Juke's name comes from "jukebox", which is a machine that plays records, was common in the 1950s-1970s, and is usually found in public establishments.