| Character Information
Juke is a "stereo-headed kid," which means his head looks like a radio. He wears a brown shirt, blue jeans, and white sneakers. He is fairly short and has a heavy build, with short stubby legs and arms. Juke's only means of verbal communication is through beatboxing noises. Because no one can understand this language, he often has to use hand gestures to get his points across. He has a switch at the back of his head (which he is unable to reach), that allows him to switch between voice or music.
In Season 2 onwards, he acquires eyebrows, and his eyes change colors depending on his mood. His shirt is a slightly different color as well, and the top of his head is a darker grey. The buttons on his head are a darker grey color, too.
- "The Third": He is seen in the school hallway.
- "The End": He is seen at the park with Teri.
- "The Dress": He helps Gumball wearing a dress win the P.E. class race.
- "The Quest": He directs Gumball and Darwin to Anais' Daisy plush.
- "The Pressure": He is seen in the cafeteria.
- "The Mystery": He is seen in the library.
- "The Gi": He joins in the students in laughing at Gumball and Darwin's costumes.
- "The Kiss": He is cheering on Gumball to forget about Granny Jojo's kiss.
- "The Party": He is seen playing the music at Rachel's party.
- "The Picnic": He is seen on the school bus.
- "The Sock": Darwin informs him of his monobrow.
- "The Mustache": He is in the school gym playing dodge ball with the students.
- "The Meddler": He is seen playing the music at Gumball's cheerleader audition.
- "The Helmet": He is in the school cafeteria.
- "The Fight": He is seen cheering on the fight. Later, in the cafeteria, he asks Rocky to give him ice cream.
- "The Knights": He is seen waiting outside the school.
- "The Apology": He is seen in the fight crowd.
- "The Hero": He makes a cameo appearance outside of Food N' Stuff.
- "The Sidekick": He is seen in the school cafeteria.
- "The Photo": He makes a cameo appearance in the school hall.
- "The Storm": He is seen on the school playground playing basketball with Tobias.
- "The Voice": He is seen in the school cafeteria.
- "The Promise": He is seen riding the school bus.
- "The Boombox": This is his first major role. Gumball and Darwin are trying to understand what he's saying.
- "The Sweaters": He is seen talking with Masami.
- "The Internet": He's seen outside the Watterson house playing basketball with Tobias.
- "The Finale": He gets pantsed in the school hallway by Gumball. Later, he's seen in the school bus, and is eaten by Kenneth.
- "The Joy": He gets infected by the Joy Virus.
- "The Recipe": He was seen at the pool with the other students.
- "The Name": He was standing next to Coach, and he was hit by a basketball.
- "The Move": He is in the Schoolyard.
- "The Allergy": He is seen on the school bus.
- "The Mothers": He is seen in class.
- "The Bros": He participates in the basketball match.
- "The Mirror": He is in Miss Simian's classroom.
- "The Lie": He gets off the school bus, which crashed into Miss Simian's classroom.
- "The Safety": He can be seen at the Schoolyard chasing a basketball on one of Darwin's cameras.
- "The Society": He can be seen at the Schoolyard.
- "The Spoiler": He is seen in the school cafeteria. He later partially spoils the plot of "The Screamening" movie. He is also seen exiting the movie theater when Darwin spoils the movie.
- "The Countdown": He can be seen playing with a basketball when time is frozen.
- "The Egg": He appears in Richard's flashback.
- "The Triangle": He appears in the cafeteria.
- "The Gift": He is among the students trying to get the Mic Graves for Masami's birthday.
- "The Comic": He is singing the Laserheart theme.
- "The Uploads": He is briefly seen on a video thumbnail.
- "The Girlfriend": He is on the bus.
- "The Points": He is among the students Gumball and Darwin knock out with their science project.
- "The Night": He has a dream about his classmates speaking in music.
- "The Blame": He appears during Books Are Violent.
- "The Slap": He is seen at the Schoolyard and later in the hall.
- "The Scam": He is seen in a crowd cheering for Gumball.
- "The Disaster": He is at the mall.
- "The Guy": He is in the cafeteria.
- "The Vision": He is among the students voting for Alan.
- "The Code": He is in the cafeteria.
- "The Test": He is in the schoolyard.
- "The Slide": He is playing basketball with Tobias.
- "The Loophole": He is one of the people identified as a threat to nature by Bobert.
- "The Matchmaker": He is seen playing basketball.
- "The Catfish": He is in the cafeteria.
- "The Grades": He is in class.
- "The Weirdo": Sussie gives him a present.
- "The Singing": He is in class during "I'm Singing."
- "The Best": He is in class and is later in the schoolyard.
- "The Worst": He is in class.
- "The Puppets": He is on the bus.
Click here to view the gallery.
- His early concept art depicted him with brown pants and shoes, as opposed to his final design, in which he wears blue jeans and white sneakers.
- Juke's name comes from "jukebox," a machine that plays records which was common in the 1950s-1970s, and is usually found in public establishments.
- It is revealed in "The Boombox" that he can speak English, not just make beatboxing sounds, when someone flicks a switch on the side of his head.
- He is animated in Squigglevision, similar to Ed, Edd 'n Eddy, Dr. Katz, Professional Therapist, the first season of Home Movies, and many other shows. However, in several episodes, he lacks the wiggly outline he's usually shown with.