| Character Information
Jamie seems to be a hybrid of many different species of animals. She has the traits of an ox; which would be her horns, large teeth and hooves, a lion; which would be her tail and orange coloring, a frog; which would be her skin coloring and various other animal species as well.
Jamie has bright orange hair with small, curved horns sticking out of the sides. Her hair covers most of her head, and partially covers her eyes. Her skin is a greenish-white and she has stocky arms and legs. Jamie also wears a mint green T-shirt that is barely visible and makes her appear almost topless, and dark green pants.
In Season 2, her skin is now a darker green, making her shirt more visible, her voice slightly changes, and is less feminine.
In Season 3 onwards, her voice changes once again, and her eyes are now fully covered. Whenever she is shocked or surprised, her eyes are still shown.
In "The Uploads," her eyes are shown, but covered in black.
Jamie is a tomboy and one of the bullies of Elmore Junior High. She is tough, crazy, sadistic and mean-spirited, loving nothing more than to pick on some of the weaker children with her best friend, Tina Rex, with no genuine remorse for her actions.
Jamie disregards her peers' feelings and does not understand or feel real love. In "The Girlfriend," she violently forces Darwin and later Gumball to date her, completely oblivious to their lack of interest in her. She seems to believe that she can force people to love her, despite the fact that she bullies them. When told that love doesn't work this way, and that it must be earned from trust, she becomes very upset.
While Tina goes for more physical torture, crushing anyone she feels like crushing, Jamie could be considered the bully that goes for an emotional approach, tormenting them with insult after insult.
Miss Simian held her back a year, forcing her to have brand new classmates who are younger than her. As such, Jamie despises her new classmates. Probably since Miss Simian held her back, she also shows an extreme dislike towards authority in general.
- "The Third": She is seen in the hallway, and then at lunch with Tina.
- "The Dress": She joins in with the students in worshipping the new "girl."
- "The Pressure": She is seen in the cafeteria.
- "The Ghost": She is seen sitting with Tina, Teri, Clayton, and Idaho.
- "The Gi": She joins in with the students laughing at Gumball.
- "The Party": She is partying at Tobias' and Rachel's house, and throws the TV out the window.
- "The Robot": She is playing football with her friends.
- "The Meddler": She joins in with Banana Joe, Tina, and Anton in laughing at Gumball.
- "The Fight": She is seen cheering at Gumball and Tina's fight.
- "The Flower": She is seen running a marathon.
- "The Words": She cuts in front of Darwin at the lunch line. She also participates in the "What He Thinks About Us!" number.
- "The Photo": She can be seen in a photo.
- "The Storm": She can be seen in the cafeteria, and later in the playground, also confronting Gumball after he kissed Carmen.
- "The Coach": Her first major role.
- "The Joy": She gets infected by the Joy Virus.
- "The Recipe": She briefly appears on the school bus.
- "The Name": Banana Joe talks to her on the bus. She can also be seen playing basketball with Tina.
- "The Move": She appears at the end of the episode when Clayton drags her over near Tobias to get framed for knocking him out.
- "The Bros": She appears in the school bus.
- "The Mirror": She appears in the school bus.
- "The Saint": She makes a cameo appearance in a picture.
- "The Safety": She can be seen in the School Gym with Coach on one of Darwin's cameras.
- "The Money": She can be seen on the school bus.
- "The Gift": She is one of the students who are eavesdropping on Gumball, Darwin, and Masami.
- "The Upgrade": She is seen in gym class.
- "The Uploads": She appears on Elmore Stream-It.
- "The Hug": She is at the school cafeteria.
- "The Girlfriend": Her second major role. She forces Darwin to be her new boyfriend.
- "The Advice": She is one of the people lying on the hallway floor.
- "The Stories": She throws dodge balls at her classmates so they won't have to listen to Molly's stories anymore.
- "The Vision": She appears in the schoolyard and later in the hallway.
- "The Potato": She is seen in the cafeteria.
- "The Matchmaker": She appears on the school bus.
- "The Catfish": She appears in the cafeteria.
Click here to view the gallery.
- Because she does not have any knees, she either waddles or kicks her legs when she walks. Somehow, it makes a goose-stepping motion when she does.
- She had her first major role in the Season 3 episode, "The Coach." She also received a redesign in the very same episode.
- Back in early stages of production, Jamie's hair was brown, and her skin was a mint-green color.
- In Season 1, Jamie sounded similar to Rachel and Carrie. In Season 2, Jamie's voice had a "tougher" sound to it. In Season 3, her voice changed completely.
- Jamie's Season 3 design somewhat resembles Pokey/Porky Minch from Nintendo's Earthbound/Mother series.
- Her intellect is so low, that when she thinks, she literally freezes until she gets an answer.
- Her last name is revealed in "The Compilation."
- She has no speaking role in Season 5.