| Character Information
Jamie seems to be a hybrid of many different species of animal. She has the traits of an ox, which would be her horns, large teeth and hooves, a lion, which would be her tail and orange coloring, a frog, which would be her skin coloring, and various other animal species as well.
Jamie has bright orange hair with small, curved horns sticking out of the sides. Her hair covers most of her head, and partially covers her eyes. Her skin is a greenish-white, and she has stocky arms and legs. Jamie also wears a mint green T-shirt, that is barely visible and dark green pants.
In Season 2, her skin is now a darker green, her voice slightly changes, and is less feminine.
In Season 3 onwards, her voice changes once again, and her eyes are now fully covered. Whenever she is shocked or surprised, her eyes are still shown.
In "The Uploads," her eyes are shown, but covered in black.
Jamie is a tomboy, and one of the bullies of Elmore Junior High. She is tough, sadistic and mean-spirited, loving nothing more than to pick on some of the weaker children with her best friend, Tina Rex, with no genuine remorse for her actions.
Jamie disregards her peers' feelings and does not understand or feel real love. In "The Girlfriend," she violently forces Darwin and later Gumball to date her, completely oblivious to their lack of interest in her. She seems to believe that she can force people to love her, despite the fact that she bullies them. When told that love doesn't work this way and that it must be earned from trust, she becomes very upset.
While Jamie could be considered the bully that goes for an emotional approach, tormenting them with insult after insult, Tina goes for more physical torture, crushing anyone she feels like crushing.
Miss Simian held her back a year, forcing her to have brand new classmates who are younger than her. As such, Jamie despises her new classmates. Probably since Miss Simian held her back, she also shows an extreme dislike towards authority in general.
- "The Third": She is seen in the hallway, and then at lunch with Tina.
- "The Dress": She joins with the students in worshipping the new "girl."
- "The Pressure": She is seen in the cafeteria.
- "The Ghost": She is seen sitting with Tina, Teri, Clayton, and Idaho.
- "The Gi": She joins in with the students laughing at Gumball.
- "The Party": She is partying at Tobias and Rachel's house, and throws the TV out the window.
- "The Robot": She is playing football with her friends.
- "The Meddler": She joins with Banana Joe, Tina, and Anton in laughing at Gumball.
- "The Fight": She is cheering for Gumball and Tina's fight.
- "The Flower": She is seen running a marathon.
- "The Words": She cuts in front of Darwin at the lunch line. She also participates in the "What He Thinks About Us!" number.
- "The Photo": She can be seen in a photo.
- "The Storm": She can be seen in the cafeteria, and later in the playground, also confronting Gumball after he kissed Carmen.
- "The Coach": Her first major role.
- "The Joy": She gets infected by the Joy Virus.
- "The Recipe": She appears briefly on the school bus.
- "The Name": Banana Joe talks to her on the bus. She can also be seen playing basketball with Tina.
- "The Move": She appears at the end of the episode when Clayton drags her over near Tobias to get framed for knocking him out.
- "The Bros": She appears in the school bus.
- "The Mirror": She appears in the school bus.
- "The Saint": She makes a cameo appearance in a picture.
- "The Safety": She can be seen in the School Gym with Coach on one of Darwin's cameras.
- "The Money": She can be seen on the school bus.
- "The Gift": She is one of the students who are eavesdropping on Gumball, Darwin, and Masami.
- "The Upgrade": She is in gym class.
- "The Uploads": She appears on Elmore Stream-It.
- "The Hug": She is at the school cafeteria.
- "The Girlfriend": Her second major role. She forces Darwin to be her new boyfriend.
- "The Advice": She is one of the people lying on the hallway floor.
- "The Stories":
Click here to view the gallery.
Jamie: "What, are you gonna get a girlfriend?"
—Jamie in "The Gi"
Jamie: "Hey, look! I'm gonna throw the TV out the window!"
—Jamie in "The Party"
Jamie: "Yeah, that was funny, but good luck when Tina comes back and your mom's not around to hold your hand."
—Jamie in "The Meddler"
Jamie: [cuts in line in front of Darwin] "What?"
—Jamie in "The Words"
Gumball: "Hey, stop calling me names! I thought you wanted them to split up anyway! You hated them!"
—Jamie in "The Storm"
Jamie: "Hey, Watterson! If your sweat reaches me, I'm going to invite you to a pain party, where the only guests are you, me and my fists!"
—Jamie in "The Coach"
- Because she does not have any knees, she either waddles or kicks her legs when she walks. Somehow, it makes a goose-stepping motion when she does.
- She had her first major role in the Season 3 episode, "The Coach." She also received a redesign in the very same episode.
- Back in early stages of production, Jamie's hair was brown, and her skin was a mint-green color.
- In Season 1, Jamie sounded similar to Rachel and Carrie. In Season 2, Jamie's voice had a "tougher" sound to it. In Season 3, her voice changed completely.
- Jamie's Season 3 design somewhat resembles Pokey/Porky Minch from Nintendo's Earthbound/Mother series.
- Her intellect is so low that when she thinks she literally freezes until she gets an answer.
- In "The Girlfriend" she dates with Darwin for a short time.
- Her last name is revealed in The Compilation.