| Character Information
Jamie seems to be a hybrid of many different species of animal. She has the traits of an ox, which would be her horns, large teeth and hooves, a lion, which would be her tail and orange coloring, a frog, which would be her skin coloring, and various other animal species as well.
Jamie has bright orange hair with small, curved horns sticking out of the sides. Her hair covers most of her head, and partially covers her eyes. Her skin is a greenish-white, and she has stocky arms and legs. Jamie also wears a mint green T-shirt, that is barely visible and dark green pants.
In Season 2, her voice slightly changes, and is less feminine.
In Season 3, her eyes are now fully covered.
Jamie is a tomboy, and one of the bullies of Elmore Junior High. She is tough and mean-spirited, loving nothing more than to pick on some of the weaker children with her best friend, Tina Rex. While Jamie could be considered the bully that goes for an emotional approach, tormenting them with insult after insult, Tina goes for more physical torture, crushing anyone she feels like crushing.
Miss Simian held her back a year, forcing her to have brand new classmates who are younger than her. As such, Jamie despises her new classmates. Probably since Miss Simian held her back, she also shows an extreme dislike towards authority in general.
- "The Third": She is seen in the hallway.
- "The Dress": She joins with the students in worshipping the new "girl."
- "The Pressure": She is seen in the cafeteria.
- "The Ghost": She is seen sitting with Tina, Teri, Clayton, and Idaho.
- "The Gi": She joins in with the students laughing at Gumball.
- "The Party": She is partying at Tobias and Rachel's house, and throws the TV out the window.
- "The Robot": She is playing football with her friends.
- "The Meddler": She joins with Banana Joe, Tina, and Anton in laughing at Gumball.
- "The Fight": She is cheering for Gumball and Tina's fight.
- "The Flower": She is seen running a marathon.
- "The Words": She cuts in front of Darwin at the lunch line. She also participates in the "What He Thinks About Us!" number.
- "The Storm": She can be seen in the cafeteria, and later in the playground, also confronting Gumball after he kissed Carmen.
- "The Photo": She can be seen in a photo.
- "The Coach": Her first major role.
- "The Joy": She gets infected by the Joy virus.
- "The Name": Banana Joe talks to her on the bus. She can also be seen playing basketball with Tina.
- "The Move": She appears and the end of the episode when Clayton drags her over near Tobias to get framed for knocking him out.
Click here to view the gallery.
Jamie: "What, are you gonna get a girlfriend?"
—Jamie in "The Gi"
Jamie: "Hey, look! I'm gonna throw the TV out the window!"
—Jamie in "The Party"
Jamie: "Yeah, that was funny, but good luck when Tina comes back and your mom's not around to hold your hand."
—Jamie in "The Meddler"
Jamie: [cuts in line in front of Darwin] "What?"
—Jamie in "The Words"
Gumball: "Hey, stop calling me names! I thought you wanted them to split up anyway! You hated them!"
—Jamie in "The Storm"
- Because she doesn't have any knees, she either waddles or kicks her legs when she walks. Somehow, it makes a goose-stepping motion when she does.
- She had her first major role in the Season 3 episode, "The Coach."
- Back in early stages of production, Jamie's hair was brown, and her skin was a mint-green color.