| Character Information
Idaho is a supporting character in The Amazing World of Gumball. He is a little potato from the countryside who follows old-fashioned beliefs and manners.
Idaho is an anthropomorphic potato, with a face, arms, and legs, all drawn in black. He is very small, and is quite possibly the tiniest character in the show so far. In Season 2, his face gets smaller, and he becomes slightly darker.
Idaho, having been born and raised in the countryside, follows old-fashioned beliefs and mannerisms, and speaks with a Southern twang. He also does not seem to be very bright.
- "Early reel" (debut)
- "The Third"
- "The Dress" (cameo)
- "The Pressure" (cameo)
- "The Ghost" (cameo)
- "The Mystery"
- "The Gi" (cameo)
- "The Kiss" (cameo)
- "The Party"
- "The Picnic"
- "The Goons"
- "The Sock" (cameo)
- "The Genius" (cameo)
- "The Ape" (cameo)
- "The Curse" (cameo)
- "The Knights" (cameo)
- "The Banana" (cameo)
- "The Apology" (cameo)
- "The Words"
- "The Skull" (cameo)
- "The Bet" (cameo)
- "The Bumpkin" (1st major role)
- "The Storm"
- "The Game" (cameo)
- "The Fan" (cameo)
- "The Coach" (cameo)
- "The Joy"
- "The Name"
- "The Law"
- "The Allergy"
- "The Bros"
- "The Mirror" (cameo)
- "The Lie"
- "The Safety"
- "The Society"
- "The Rex"
- Darwin: "A love this special only comes around once in a lifetime. We must nurture it, take care of it, let it grow and blossom like a... a..."
Idaho: "A potato?"
Darwin: "A potato!"
- Idaho: "I'm doin' the mashed potato!"
- [When blind-folded, feeling up a golf ball]
- Idaho: "Mama?" [Hit by a golf club] AAAAAAAAAAAGGGHH!!!
- Idaho: "My name is Idaho, and this is the flying potato."
- Idaho: "Sorry, man. You're just not cool enough."
- Idaho's name is based on the state of Idaho, which is sometimes called "The Potato State."
- Idaho's name also comes from the type of potato he is, the Idaho Potato.
- Idaho is the smallest supporting character, and the smallest character in the show.
- In "The Sock," when Darwin tells Tobias that Idaho did not invite him to his party, Idaho's accent is less of a countryside one and instead, turns into a normal American accent.
- Idaho placed 10th in the Dumb Race.
- In the early concept poster, Idaho had a lighter color.
- On the DVD case, he is shown with six teeth, but he actually only has three.
- Idaho's first major role was in "The Bumpkin."
- His family bears an appearance to that of the Amish, which could mean that he is too.
Click here to view the gallery.