How to Ratatwang Your Panda is a mockbuster movie produced by "Mic Graves Films." Its first appearance was in "The Treasure."
It is presumed that the movie was sent to the Void, as the character models can be seen there.
- Panda (a possible protagonist)
- Good Rat (a possible protagonist)
- Bad Rats (are possible antagonists)
- This film is a parody of two mockbuster films by the Brazilian animation studio Video Brinquedo: The Little Panda Fighter (a rip-off of DreamWorks' Kung Fu Panda), and Ratatoing (one of Pixar's Ratatouille). The conjunction of the two titles is a reference to another one of DreamWorks' movies, How to Train Your Dragon.
- The film's characters make a cameo in "The Void."
- The DVD appears again in "The Man" as part of Gumball's Rube Goldberg machine.
- The film company's name, Mic Graves Films, is a reference to one of the show's producers, Mic Graves.
|Merchandise||The DVD (DVD) • The Mystery (DVD) • The Party (DVD) • Volume 4 (DVD) • Merchandise|
|Other||Animation Errors • Cartoon Network Movie Bumpers • Daisy the Donkey Show • Sheriff McGruff • Super Golden Flakes • Daisy Flakes • Win or Don't Win • Z Station • Alligators on a Train • Electro Fat • How to Ratatwang Your Panda • Night-Mare on Elmore Street • A Pony's Tail • Gumball and Darwin's video camera • Forbidden Book • Watch Out Little Teddy • The Screamening • The Entertainernator • Captain Punch • The Amazing Adventures of Gumball and Darwin and Sarah • LaserHeart and The Smooch • The Incredible World of Chi Chi|