| Character Information
The Hobo wears a torn and dirty trench coat with a hat (or a fedora), but no shoes. In "The Misunderstandings," he is shown to be wearing a red waistcoat, a white shirt and black pants under his coat.
His shaggy brown hair is overgrown and covers part of his eyes, which have noticeable bags under them. He also has visible lips, a red nose and a bushy tail.
According to himself in "The Singing", he used to wear shoes at one point, until they were stolen by a bird.
- "The DVD": He takes Gumball and Darwin's cash.
- "The End": He is in the long line at Food N' Stuff.
- "The Ghost": He fights a possessed Gumball taking his food.
- "The Extras": His first major role. He sings "Just Notice Us" with the other minor characters.
- "The Gripes": He donates to Gumball and Darwin.
- "The Mothers": He is in the crowd cheering for Nicole.
- "The Pizza": He steals parts of the Wattersons' car.
- "The Butterfly": He is tricked by Mr. Robinson
- "The Saint": He becomes rich thanks to Alan.
- "The Spoiler": He is at the cinema watching The Screamening.
- "The Countdown": He is on the public bus.
- "The Others": He cheers for Clare.
- "The Check": He is hugged by Darwin.
- "The Sale": He is in the Robinsons' shower.
- "The Parking": He tries to watch a movie when Nicole drives her car into the cinema.
- ”The Traitor”: He is in the cinema.
- "The Nest": He is saved from the turtles by their mother.
- "The Night": He is sleeping in Larry's jail cell.
- "The Misunderstandings": He follows Gumball to Dinner, thinking he invited him on a date.
- "The Blame": He takes part in the book burning.
- "The Scam": He cheers for Gumball, Darwin, and Carrie.
- "The Slide": He is pushed by Gumball, Darwin, and Rocky.
- "The Stars": He fights with Alison in the two-star restaurant.
- ”The Diet”: He is in the crowd when Richard poses with the hose.
- "The Weirdo": He is fed pigeons by Sussie, and later is hugged by Gumball, Darwin, and Sussie.
- "The Singing": He sings part of "I'm Singing."
- "The List": He is in the crowd. Later, Gumball and Darwin give him money, and he becomes rich.
- "The Vegging": He becomes a mutant and attacks one of the scientists.
- "The Cringe": He is at the future wedding of Gumball and Penny.
- "The Faith": He, along with the area he sits in, gets overrun by graffiti after Alan stops cleaning it up.
- "The Shippening": Sarah ships him with Byrdie.
- ”The Potion”: He is depressed in the park.
- ”The Understanding”: He thinks he is being evicted, despite not having a home.
Click here to view the gallery.