The Amazing World of Gumball. Currently, it is only available on the Cartoon Network Asia site.
GameplayEditThe objective of the game is to reach the top of the cliff by bouncing off of candy canes. To move, use the left and right arrow keys. To jump, use the space bar. You only need to jump at the beginning; touching the top of a candy cane will automatically bounce you up, breaking it in the process. Occasionally, a crow will fly from the side of the screen, pushing you to the other side on contact.
Points are earned by collecting snowflakes and completing the level quickly. There are six levels in the game. Each progressive level makes the cliff higher and the candy canes rarer.
The game ends if the timer hits 0.
- This game was released in Asia on December 19, 2011, as part of Cartoon Network's Crackin Christmas Countdown.
- This is the first game released exclusively in Asia.
- This is the first Gumball activity of all time related to Christmas, despite not having a related episode at the time of release.
- Note that through the game, Gumball's ear's are not visible. This is not the only time however, as Gumball's ears were not shown in a scene from "The Date" and "The Gi".
- As of November 2012, this game now appears on the list of Gumball games on its minisite in CN Asia.
|Original PC Games||Splash Master • Suburban Karate Master • Gumball's Candy Cane Climber • School House Rush • Blind Fooled • Character Creator • Dino Donkey Dash • Recipe Run • Class Spirits • Crazy Character Creator Challenge|
|Crossovers||Project Exonaut • Toon Cup 2012 • CN Games 2012 • FusionFall • Toon Cup: Champions • Formula Cartoon • Toonix World • Cricket Open Championship • SuperStadia • Splashback • SnowBrawl Fight 2 • FusionFall Heroes|
|Mobile Games||The Amazing World of Gumball Mini Games • Dodger! • Karate Wieners • Formula Cartoon: Touch 'N' Go • Gumball Slots • Mutant Fridge Mayhem • Backyard Bolt • Recipe Run • Journey to the Moon|
|Non-Playable TV Exclusive Games||Kebab Fighter • Dodge or Dare • Space Invaders|