| Gumball's Brain
| Character Information
Gumball's Brain is a minor character in The Amazing World of Gumball, who appears in "The Genius." He is used by Gumball for thinking and, apparently, he has signed a contract with him. He is also mentioned in "The Banana." He returned in Season 3 in the episode "The Coach," telling Gumball's whole body to panic because Gumball is exercising.
In Season 1, Gumball's brain looks like a typical animated brain, with big dark blue eyes, eyebrows, two thin arms and legs, and a mouth. Meanwhile, in Season 2, he is redesigned to look like a normal brain in "The Bumpkin."
- Although it is Gumball's brain, Gumball was able to think without it. It also seems that Gumball is more intelligent than his own brain, as he was "teaching" it how to be smart.
- He appeared to be much bigger in "The Bumpkin."
- A similar brain wearing a hat can be seen in "Halloween" at the house party.
- He got his first major role in "The Genius."
- Gumball's brain's appearance has changed various times throughout the series