| Gumball's Brain
| Character Information
Gumball's Brain is a minor character in The Amazing World of Gumball, who first appears in "The Genius." He is used by Gumball for thinking, and apparently, he has signed a contract with him. He is also mentioned in "The Banana." He returns in Season 3 in the episode "The Coach," telling Gumball's whole body to panic because Gumball is exercising.
In Season 1, Gumball's brain looks like a typical animated brain, with big dark blue eyes, eyebrows, two thin arms and legs, and a mouth. Meanwhile, in Season 2, he is redesigned to look like a normal brain in "The Bumpkin." Although, in "The Others," his appearance changed for just the events of that episode.
- "The Coach"
- "The Name"
- "The Recipe" (cameo)
- "The Vacation" (mentioned)
- "The Fraud"
- "The Oracle" (mentioned)
- "The Question" (mentioned)
- "The Vegging": (mentioned)
- Although it is Gumball's brain, Gumball was able to think without it. It also seems that Gumball is more intelligent than his own brain, as he was "teaching" it how to be smart.
- He appears to be much bigger in "The Bumpkin."
- A similar brain wearing a hat can be seen in "Halloween" at the house party.
- The appearance of Gumball's brain has changed various times throughout the series.
- Its voice has also changed various times.