| Character Information
The Goblin is a green round goblin. As a repossession worker, he wears a worn out bike vest and black pants. When he is at Chanax Inc., he wears a navy blue business outfit and a red tie.
- "The Finale": He is seen with the prisoners in a jail cell with the Wattersons. He also punches Richard out of the jail cell, making a hole to escape.
- "The Name": He appears in Gumball's subconscious.
- "The Extras": He is seen humming a song with the prisoners.
- "The Boss": He works at Chanax Inc.
- "The Spoiler": He appears in the cinema.
- "The Money": He is seen working for a repossession company and gets insulted by Nicole.
- "The Signature": He is seen moving Frankie's belongings out of his house, due to him not paying his rent.
- "The Check": He is seen working at Darwin's imaginary business.
- "The Parking": He is seen at Chanax Inc. while watching the Wattersons out the window.
- "The Apprentice": He played a major role as he was going to sign up a contract to build a hospital by Patrick.
- "The Wicked": He scans his credit card, and his wallet got stolen by Margaret.
- "The Traitor": He briefly appears in the episode.
- "The Love":
- "The Awkwardness": He is briefly seen with Gumball during the Ketchup Rap song.
- "The Nest": He is attacked by the baby turtles while he is taking a shower.
- "The Fury": His car gets damaged by Nicole.
- "The Disaster": He is seen in the mall.
- "The Rerun": He is seen at the mall.
- "The Loophole": He checks his balance at an ATM and follows Rocky in the store he broke into.
- "The Potato":
- "The Outside": He steals a wheel from the Wattersons car.
- "The Heist": He hails a taxi.
Click here to view the gallery.
- In "The Boss," it is revealed that the Goblin works at Chanax Inc., while in "The Money," he worked as a repossession worker. Like Larry and Karen, it's possible that he has various other jobs as well.
- Almost every time he is seen, his skin changes color. In "The Finale," his skin was a brighter shade of green, his skin was whitish-green in "The Money," and in "The Check," he was colored pink.