| Colin and Felix
| Character Information
Colin and Felix, also known as the Eggheads, are supporting characters in The Amazing World of Gumball, and are a duo of beige-colored eggs that made their first appearance in "The End" at Food N' Stuff.
Colin and Felix are a pair of beige eggs. Colin has glasses and braces, while Felix is relatively bare with acne on his forehead. Both have buck teeth, similar eyebrows, and a generally nerdy appearance overall. They both wear pairs of white arm gloves and black footie trousers.
Colin and Felix are the biggest geeks in Elmore Junior High. They speak with British accents, and have an obsession with academics. The two of them are relatively friendly, being sociable enough to attempt to chat with Gumball in "The Genius," and later asking him to be their club president in "The Club." However, Colin and Felix are known for harassing other people on Internet forums, as shown in "The Promise." Due to their nerdy way of talking, tendency to use sophisticated words, and their habit of harassing people on the Internet, it is likely that most people do not understand what they are saying, or refrain from talking to them, causing Colin and Felix to be social rejects.
- "The End": They are seen waiting in line at Food N' Stuff.
- "The Quest": They are on the school bus.
- "The Genius": Gumball thinks that the Eggheads are smart because they have big heads, so he inflates his head and attempts to chat with them.
- "The Club": The Eggheads approach Gumball to ask him to be their club president. Upon his refusal, they get angry and plot their vengeance. This is their first major role.
- "The Ape": An egg resembling Colin is seen in Nicole's flashback.
- "The Curse": Both can be seen as passengers on an airplane, but with people in between them.
- "The Meddler": They appear in Miss Simian's classroom.
- "The Sidekick": They are seen in the lunchroom, and Colin talks to Darwin.
- "The Storm": Felix appears on the school field.
- "The Voice": Felix is seen on Elmore Plus, and later in the hallway.
- '"The Promise": They are seen on the school bus, and later they talk to Carrie outside Ripley 2000.
- "The Boombox": They are conducting an experiment with Tobias in the school laboratory, when Gumball and Darwin run by, causing their experiment to blow up.
- "The Sweaters": They are seen talking to each other outside the school.
- "The Internet": They are seen flying kites at the beginning of the episode, and later, they hang out at the park.
- "The Finale": They are in the school bus getting eaten by Kenneth.
- "The Fan": Colin is seen at the school cafeteria.
- "The Coach": Colin is seen at the school cafeteria, and is shocked by Jamie's apology.
- "The Joy": Both become victims of the Joy Virus.
- "The Name": Both of them are riding the bus.
- "The Extras": Their second major role. They collided with the Exercise Bacon.
- "The Fraud": They appear in the cafeteria, and later in the hallway.
- "The Move": They are at the schoolyard.
- "The Law": They appear screaming, and are later at the park flying kites.
- "The Allergy": They get sneezed on by Darwin.
- "The Mothers": They are in Miss Simian's classroom.
- "The Burden": Colin is present at the park when Darwin talks to "Chris Morris."
- "The Bros": Colin participates in the basketball match.
- "The Pizza": They chase Tobias on bikes.
- "The Lie": One of them can be seen on the bus.
- "The Saint": Colin appears in the School Cafeteria.
- "The Safety": They can be seen in the school library on one of Darwin's surveillance monitors.
- "The Society": Felix is part of the secret society.
- "The Triangle": Both are part of the school marching band.
- "The Return": Felix gets swept away by the flood of balls.
- "The Pest": Colin is sitting with Bobert and Billy at lunch.
- "The Gift": They are part of the crowd of students eavesdropping on Gumball, Darwin, and Masami.
- "The Comic": They are the first people to talk about LaserHeart.
- "The Uploads": They appear in a video thumbnail.
- "The Girlfriend": They appear in the cafeteria.
- "The Advice": Colin can be seen on the hallway floor.
- "The Blame": Colin appears during "Books Are Violent."
- "The Slap": They can be both seen at the gym.
- "The Fury": They are seen outside the school.
- "The Scam": Colin is cheering for Gumball, Darwin, and Carrie.
- "The Stories": Colin is hiding from Molly.
- "The Guy": Colin can be seen in the cafeteria.
- "The Boredom": They are seen on a dragon with the Manly Warrior.
- "The Vision": Felix plays chess against Alan.
- "The Code": One appears in the cafeteria.
- "The Test": Felix eats noisily in the library.
- "The Slide": They are seen leaving after school.
- "The Potato": Colin is in the cafeteria.
- "The Ollie": Colin is seen as one of the people at the skate shop.
- "The Sorcerer": One appears in the stadium.
- "The Best": They are seen in the schoolyard.
- "The Puppets": They are sitting in the back of the cafeteria.
- "The Line": Their third major role. They try to get to the first screening of cinema.
- "The Vegging": They are seen riding a dragon when Gumball is trying to reach the remote.
- "The One": Felix is seen eating in the cafeteria.
- "The Cringe": They are seen on a bus with Hot Dog Guy and Gumball. It is revealed they are paper eggs on a novelty spring.
- "The Anybody": They leave school at the end of the day. Later, Colin appears watching Stellar Odyssey in the cinema.
- "The Candidate": They are part of the group of kids locked in school.
- "The Pact": They are on the bus and are shocked when Principal Brown boards it.
Click here to view the gallery.
- An egghead is a common saying for a person who knows much more than common folk would.
- The Eggman looks similar to Colin and Felix. He could be related to them, although he only mentions having a daughter in "The Blame."
- Their original names, Frank and Bean, were revealed on James Lamont's Formspring. However, their names are stated to be Colin and Felix in "The Line."
- Colin and Felix have cracked their egg shells numerous times throughout the series.
- Colin and Felix are fans of video games, as they are seen waiting in line for the new Zelmore game in "The Promise." They also defend them in "The Blame" with the rest of the students, Colin going so far as to crack his shell in order to prove a point.