The Ending Theme is the ending song for The Amazing World of Gumball. In the US, it is usually only audible on demand, otherwise commercials will play over it. In the UK, the credits are never played on TV or (more recently) on demand.
- The Japanese dub has a completely different ending theme entitled "Yes / No Continue?." The song uses video game sound effects, and has an upbeat J-pop song to accompany it.
- However, some Cartoon Network Japan airings of episodes contain the original ending theme with the Japanese credits at the end.
- The cast listing shows "Mom" and "Dad" instead of "Nicole" and "Richard," respectively. James Lamont joked that Gumball was responsible for the end credits. Starting in Season 4, the cast listing replaces "Mom" and "Dad" with "Nicole" and "Richard."
- In some episodes, such as "The DVD," it will be replaced by a different song.
- In "The Fan," Sarah can be heard singing the song at the end of the episode.
- In "The Disaster" and "The Rerun," the Wattersons sing "It's A Lovely Morning" to the tune of the theme.
- Additionally, in "The Disaster," the ending theme plays in the Void while the credits scroll in reverse.
- The rhythm of the song is a recurring motif used throughout the music of the show.