The Elmore Song is an out-of-show promo for the second season of The Amazing World of Gumball. It features completely original footage, which portrays the characters and the settings as a mechanical puppet show. The promo was created by the London-based studio Blue Zoo. The video was uploaded to the official Elmore Stream-It channel on October 31, 2013.
Gumball: Have you heard about my town,
It's called Elmore!
There's a robot, a peanut,
Banana named Joe!
And Carrie, who's scary!
She's an emo!
There's Lazy Larry who works in the store!
Fervidus Pizza, the bank, the mall!
We've got the Robinsons who love to row!
Hector rides the bus to school
But no one knows just how he does!
Tobias, so lame,
With words like "ciao!"
My bully, a T-Rex
Gotta run now
Dad doesn't work,
He's home all day!
He's got the time
So take it away!
Richard: Yo, yo, the name is Richard,
So listen to my rhymes!
I practiced in the mirror
Maybe seven hundred times!
I'm a miracle master,
I gotta break it down
Something, something, something
And this tie is brown!
Gumball: Now you met
Some people we know!
Sorry to say,
It's time to go!
All this! All this!
All of this in town,
- Jacob Hopkins did the voice of Gumball on this music video, as confirmed on his Twitter. This marks the first time he has been the voice of Gumball, due to the following Logan Grove's departure from the show because of him hitting puberty at the age of 15.
- When it was uploaded to Elmore Stream-It, 15 seconds were removed from the original video, most likely to make the clip the correct length for TV broadcasting.
- This is the first song that was not shown on television in America. Instead, it was shown only on YouTube, Dailymotion, Twitter, Facebook, Twitch, and Vimeo. It is a "Direct-to-Websites" song.
- There was going to be an extended version of the song, but it was cancelled for unknown reasons.
- When Gumball pops out of the toilet, he has no ears. However, this error does not occur in the storyboard version.
- When Darwin first appears, his eyelashes are missing.
- When Richard is singing, his whiskers are missing on one side.
- When Gumball counts the many places Larry works at on his fingers, he counts "Fervidus" and "Pizza" as two different places, when there is only one place named Fervidus Pizza.
- In the storyboard version, while Gumball is counting Larry's jobs, he has five fingers.
- In Hector's scene, three Gumballs can be seen in the bus.