| Daisy the Donkey
| Character Information
Daisy the Donkey is a recurring fictional character in The Amazing World of Gumball. She is a purple and yellow stuffed donkey that was first shown as a character of the Daisy the Donkey Show in "The Responsible." She seems to be a very popular character in the series, seeing as she even has her own cereal and owns a theme park.
Daisy is a pink donkey with a yellow muzzle, hands, and feet. In Season 1, she has white sparkles in her pupils, though they have been removed and her eye color changed to purple since Season 2.
- "The DVD" (voice)
- "The Responsible" (debut)
- "The Quest" (1st major role)
- "The Party" (mentioned)
- "The Refund"
- "The Car"
- "The Meddler" (on TV)
- "The Remote" (2nd major role)
- "The Job"
- "Christmas" (poster)
- "The Watch" (cereal box)
- "The Flakers" (cereal box)
- "The Authority" (highway sign)
- "The World" (3rd major role)
- "The Finale" (cereal box)
- "The Allergy"
- "The Password" (highway sign)
- "The Butterfly"
- "The Question"
- "The Oracle" (poster)
- "The Countdown" (poster)
- "The Nobody"
- "The Egg"
Click here to view the gallery.
- Daisy has her own theme park, Daisyland.
- Daisy has been seen on the cover of a magazine, and she also has her own breakfast cereal, suggesting that she is a pop culture icon in the Gumball universe.
- Daisy is probably a parody of Barney the Dinosaur, the famous children's television icon.
- She may also be a parody of Dorothy the Dinosaur from The Wiggles or Peppa Pig.
- In "The Quest," Daisy was given to Tina by Anais, however, in future episodes, she is seen again. This could be because Anais bought a new replacement, or because there is little continuity between episodes.
- There was also an ice skating show featuring her in "The Car," further supporting the proposition that she is extremely famous.
- In a picture of Mic Graves with Daisy, there is also a snake-like puppet right beside her. This snake-like puppet could possibly be Sally the Snake as mentioned by Anais in "The Remote."
- Daisy is a donkey, but in "The Responsible," the closed captions call her show Daisy the Dog Show.
- In "The World," it is revealed that Anais receives Daisy as a birthday present from Richard and Nicole.
- In the same episode, Daisy speaks near the end of the episode, twice.
- "Christmas" has a poster for Daisy on Ice in the background of Nicole's house when she was a little girl, implying the character has been around for several decades.