| Character Information
The Cupcake Woman is a minor character in The Amazing World of Gumball.
The Cupcake Woman is an anthropomorphic cupcake. Her height is inconsistent, because in her first appearance, she is around the same height as Gumball, but in her second appearance, her legs are very long, and she is much taller than him. Her head is a light shade of purple fading to blue, and a small amount of white sprinkles dot her head. Her body is a light shade of pink in Season 1, while in her Season 2 re-design, her head is pink, her sprinkles are rainbow pastel colored, and her body is white.
The Cupcake Woman seems to dislike children and her job, as she says most things in an indifferent voice. She also never seems to smile.
- "The DVD": She appears when Gumball and Darwin volunteer at a makeup testing facility.
- "The Mustache": She appears when Gumball and Darwin are applying for a job.
- "The Bumpkin": She is seen in one of the cars on the expressway.
- "The Tag": She is in one of the cars that run over the Wattersons' trash can.
- "The Internet": She is one of the drivers involved in a massive pile-up.
- "The Finale": She works at the Justice Department, and she keeps massive, tall files on the Wattersons and their reckless behaviors.
- "The Kids": The top of her head is seen during "Make The Most of It."
- "The Extras": She is seen with the citizens singing "Just Notice Us."
- "The Mothers": She bumps into Nicole on the escalator.
- "The Password": She's driving her car on the Elmore Expressway.
- "The Butterfly": She's one of the citizens knocked over in Elmore Mall.
- "The Oracle": She is one the many people who want to be the 1,000,000th customer.
- "The Spoiler": She appears at the Elmore Cinema.
- "The Signature" (cameo)
- "The Check"
- "The Parking"
- "The Romantic"
- "The Wicked"
- "The Traitor": She is in the Elmore Cinema.
- "The Love" She is seen waving at Gary.
- "The Night"
- "The Misunderstandings": She is seen walking by the Construction Men, and later appears at the mall.
Click here to view the gallery.
Look, for the third time Mr. Watterson, rolling your stomach is not a valuable skill in the work environment.
Okay boys, how did the test go? [sees Gumball's disfigured face and screams]
—Cupcake Woman in "The DVD"
This is the Justice Department, not the "I'm sure everything will be okay if we just sweep it under the carpet and forget about it" Department. You're gonna have to pay the money.
—Cupcake Woman in "The Finale"