Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| Cube Dog
| Character Information
The Cube Dog is a minor character in The Amazing World of Gumball. It made its debut in "The DVD." It attempts to attack Gumball and Darwin, but the two escape its yard before the dog is able to get off its leash. The dog then goes for Nicole, but she tames it, and uses the canine for her own will. It is unknown whom it belongs to. The Cube Dog is also one of the very few non-anthropomorphic animals in the series.
The dog also appears in Blind Fooled. It reappears in "The Game," where the dog is among a pack of other dogs chasing Gumball, who is wearing clothes made out of ham. It also appears briefly in "The World" and "The Fan." In "The Coach," the dog is seen with two other cube dogs, preparing to attack Gumball and Darwin, but not getting the chance, since they cartwheel their way out of the backyard "like a boss."
It has dark brown fur, a cube-shaped head, stubby legs, sharp teeth, short eyes, and a short tail. It also wears a red collar around its neck.
- "The DVD": It makes its debut in this episode being ridden by Nicole, who is chasing Gumball and Darwin.
- "The Game": It makes a cameo with several other dogs chasing Gumball.
- "The World": It makes a brief cameo in this episode singing the "The Amazing World of Elmore" musical number.
- "The Fan": It appears when Gumball and Darwin are trying to get to school.
- "The Coach": They are mentioned by Coach, and later appear when Gumball and Darwin go after Jamie.
- "The Gripes": It appears when Gumball and Darwin are trashing their house.
- "The Password":
- "The Pizza": A pack of them are seen chasing Gary.
- "The Lie": It makes a cameo in one of the slides attacking Gumball and Anais.
- "The Safety": It makes a cameo on one of Darwin's safety monitors.