| Construction Men
| Character Information
The Construction Men are recurring characters in The Amazing World of Gumball. They first appeared in "The Knights." They presumably work for Fitzgerald Co. Limited under Penny's father, Patrick Fitzgerald.
The red construction man's name is Hank, and the gray one's name is George. There is also a third blue one called Steve, who appears in "The Extras," "The Gripes," "The Return," and "The Misunderstandings." In "The Shell," an unnamed yellow construction man is introduced.
The Construction Men are heavily built construction workers. They have Lego-like hands, perfect for their craft. They have typical construction worker uniforms: Hank wears denim overalls, and George wears an orange vest. They also wear yellow hard hats and brown work boots.
In "The Misunderstandings," the Construction Men admit they don't usually socialize with other people, and as a result, their behavior can be seen as inappropriate. Though they are not at all ill-intentioned, and even attempt to "brighten Gumball's day," their genuine compliments seem mocking or creepy.
- "The Knights": They both appear working for Fitzgerald Co. Limited.
- "The Watch": They both appear carrying glass through the Park.
- "The Bumpkin": George appears in a blue car on the Elmore Expressway.
- "The Authority": Hank appears in Gumball's flashback.
- "The Sidekick": Hank drives a truck, and almost runs over Jackie.
- "The Castle": They both are guests who wreak havoc in the Wattersons' house.
- "The Internet": They both appear driving a truck.
- "The Finale": They both appear in the angry mob at the end of the episode.
- "The Kids": Hank appears while Gumball and Darwin are "chilling."
- "The Name": Hank appears driving a truck when Nicole goes under him.
- "The Extras": Their first major role. They both appear talking to each other at Fitzgerald Co. Limited.
- "The Gripes": They both appear in the crowd that's outside of the Wattersons' house.
- "The Law": They both are driving cars on the road during the Doughnut Sheriff's rampage.
- "The Allergy": Hank appears drilling the road when Darwin sneezes.
- "The Mothers": Hank appears in the crowd of citizens at the end of the episode.
- "The Password": George appears driving a truck, and almost runs over Nicole's car.
- "The Shell": They are in the audience watching the school play.
- "The Bros": Two appear dousing out the fire Gumball caused at the Fitzgeralds' house.
- "The Butterfly": Hank and George appear at the construction site, accidentally hurting each other.
- "The Oracle": They appear outside Elmore Mall.
- "The Nobody": Gumball throws mustard at the windshield of his truck.
- "The Return": They chase Richard on the highway after a misunderstanding.
- "The Others": George is cheering for Clare staying in Elmore.
- "The Romantic": Hank takes part in the flash mob organized by Gumball.
- "The Wicked": Hank's shirt is ripped open by a squirrel, and he later reappears with George at the end of the episode.
- "The Traitor": Hank appears at the cinema.
- "The Nest": George is in the group of spectators when Evil Turtle gets captured. Hank is attacked by Evil Turtle's Babies.
- "The Night": George is on a suspended scaffold in Gumball's dream. Hank is at the Elmore Mall during Hector's dream.
- "The Misunderstandings": They appear talking to Gumball, and later reappear at the mall.
- "The Roots": Hank drives one of the trucks that Darwin rides on top of.
- "The Blame": Hank can be seen when the books are being burned.
- "The Scam": Hank and George are among those gathered outside the school.
- "The Disaster": Nicole chooses Hank as her new husband.
- "The Boredom": Hank and George are seen towing Gumball's house.
- "The Choices": A younger Steve is seen protesting with Mr. Small.
- "The Code": Gumball greets Hank's butt, believing it to be a fellow hacker.
- "The Copycats": George is driving a truck when the Wattersons are on their way to the hospital.
- "The Potato": Hank is driving a coleslaw truck.
- "The Vase": Hank's truck flips over when he hits the vase and George is shown running the Elmore Wrecking Yard.
- "The Box": Hank is the President's chauffeur in Richard's scenario. He later drives a Joyful Burger truck.
- "The Catfish": One of them is seen on Donald and Betty's wedding photo.
- "The Diet": Hank and George are working as firemen.
- "The Menu": George is in the crowd that cheers when Gumball and Darwin get promoted at Joyful Burger.
- "The Uncle": Hank is working on the sidewalk with a jackhammer. Ocho attacks George as part of Gumball's song.
Click here to view the gallery.
- They resemble Lego mini-figures.
- Hank has a son named Bobby, who only appeared in "The Butterfly."
- Their names and relation are exactly the same as Hank and Bobby Hill from King of the Hill.
- In "The Boredom," it is revealed George is colorblind.