| Coffee Cop
| Character Information
The Coffee Cop is a minor character in The Amazing World of Gumball. He made his first appearance in "The Name," and appeared again in "The Law." He is likely a new cop, and is mostly seen working alongside with Doughnut Sheriff.
Aside from being a paper cup with a cover and a coffee cup sleeve, along with thin black limbs, the Coffee Cop sports a police hat, and a badge similar to that of the Doughnut Sheriff's. Unlike the Doughnut Sheriff, he does not wear a uniform.
- "The Name": He and the other cops try to arrest the Wattersons.
- "The Law": He appears when Felicity is arrested.
- "The Friend": His first speaking role. He works with the other cops to arrest Chimera.
- "The Crew": He falsely arrest Marvin, Betty, and Donald.
- "The Apprentice": He and the other officers threaten to arrest Patrick for leaving Gumball unattended in his car.
- "The Love": He arrests Richard for hugging Billy.
- "The Bus": He is part of the police officers chasing the School Bus.
- "The Fury": He arrests the prisoners thanks to Nicole.
- "The Heist": He is seen working with the other cops to catch a thief.
- "The Nuisance": He is seen working at a computer.
- "The News": He is with the Doughnut Sheriff at Joyful Burger.