| Clipboard Men
| Character Information
The Clipboard Men are the administrators of Darwin's research in "The Genius." At the end of the episode, they return Darwin to the Wattersons' after they realize that he isn't a genius after all. Gumball's Brain lies and tells them that Rocky was the real genius, and they leave with him instead. A clipboard man was also shown on TV in "The End," and in a police car in "The Curse." One of them also made a cameo appearance in "The Internet" as part of the car pile-up, and another one of them made an appearance in "The Extras" as a Chanax Inc. employee.
They both are clipboards. Their arms, legs, and faces are designed in 8-bit fashion, suggesting that they are somehow technological. This is supported by their voices, which both sound computerized, similar to Bobert's voice.
- "The End": One of them is seen on TV.
- "The Genius": They give Darwin back to the Wattersons in exchange for Rocky.
- "The Curse": They are seen driving in a police car.
- "The Internet": They appear in the massive car pileup.
- "The Extras": One of them is an employee at Chanax Inc.
- "The Boss": One of them calls Rocky in for his job application.
- "The Butterfly": One of them is stuck in the traffic jam which Mr. Robinson caused. The other can be seen driving past Mr. Robinson's car when he tricks a hobo.
- "The Spoiler": One of them appears at Elmore Cinema.
- "The Apprentice": One of them gets chased out of the bathroom by Gumball.
- "The Traitor": One of them appears at the cinema.
- "The Boredom": One of them tries to stop Gumball and Darwin in the street. More are seen later in the laboratory.
Click here to view the gallery.