| Character Information
Clayton is a supporting character in The Amazing World of Gumball.
Clayton is a living pile of red clay with big purple lips and googly eyes. He possesses the ability to morph into different shapes. In season 2, Clayton is given eyebrows and his clay is more fixed. His face has eyes and a mouth that seems to also be made out of clay.
Clayton enjoys telling fantastic stories about his life to impress his friends, but most of these stories are either completely false or grossly exaggerated.
- "The Third": Clayton is seen sitting next to Bobert at lunch. He is also seen again at the gym while Miss Simian says they're playing trust ball.
- "The Dress": Clayton is stricken with Gumball wearing a dress and attempts to help her get across a puddle by changing into a bridge before Tina steps on him.
- "The Party": Clayton is seen attending Rachel's party.
- "The Picnic": Clayton is seen with the rest of Miss Simian's class on the field trip.
- "The Pressure": Clayton is seen sitting next to Bobert at lunch the same way he was in the episode "The Third".
- "The Fight" Clayton is seen cheering on Gumball and Tina's fight. Later he is seen sitting next to Juke at lunch cafeteria when Tina crashes at him.
- "The Banana": Clayton got smashed in the face with the door when Gumball and Darwin were rushing to Joe's locker.
- "The Apology": He's seen at the fight crowd.
- "The Skull": Marks his first major role. Clayton becomes friends with Gumball and Darwin but must stop lying to maintain it.
The gallery for Clayton can be found here.
- Clayton: "I could build you a bridge!"
- Tina: "No!"
- Clayton: "I'm having the time of my life!"
- Clayton's voice changes in every appearance he speaks. In "The Party" he has a more feminine voice, and more of an accent in "The Dress". In Season 2, he has a different voice altogether.
- His first major role was in "The Skull".
- Clayton's mouth colour changes from purple to pink as of Season 2.
- In the Season 1 design, Clayton did not have eyebrows.
- Clayton has the ability to shape shift, and even turn into other people.