| Character Information
Carrie is a white, translucent ghost with a bow that seems to be a skull with wings. Her arms rest in front of her body, and her hair covers her left eye. She also has a magenta and cyan lining around her, making her seem 3D. When her teeth are visible, they are shown to be sharp and pointed. She normally has black eyebrows.
Carrie, being an emo, enjoys being miserable. Unlike most emo kids, who usually only hang out with other emos, Carrie is a social floater who will talk to anyone, possibly because Elmore Junior High lacks other emos. She regularly interacts with the other girls and usually participates in Gumball and the rest of the class' antics.
In "The Ghost", she states pain is the only emotion she can feel. Despite this, she has shown other emotions and has been seen smiling on occasion. She is capable of compassion, as she seemed genuinely concerned for Gumball and Darwin's safety in "Halloween". At the end of the episode, she was visibly upset when she thought they had been trapped in the underworld.
- Main article: Carrie/Relationships
- "The Third": She is seen talking to Rachel while Gumball and Darwin are watching Tina squish Anton, Idaho and Ocho.
- "The Quest": She is seen tossing Anais' doll to another bully; Tobias.
- "The Dress": She joins with the students in worshiping the new "girl".
- "The Pressure": She is hanging out with Molly, Teri, Penny, Carmen, Masami and Leslie in Molly's tree house.
- "The Ghost": She uses Gumball's body to eat food.
- "The Mystery": She is sitting and reading about Gothic Clothing with Teri and Juke in the library.
- "The Gi": She joins the other students in laughing at Gumball.
- "The Kiss": She is cheering for Gumball to forget about Granny Jojo's kiss.
- "The Party": She is one of Gumball's date candidates because she's got "spirit".
- "The Robot": She joins the other girls in fawning over the "new" Gumball.
- "The Genius": She is seen reading The Secrets of Chicken Wings in the library.
- "The Curse": She is seen talking to Carmen.
- "The Meddler": She is the first one to notice Nicole holding Gumball's hand.
- "The Knights": She can be seen outside of the school.
- "The Flower": She exorcises the Jealousy out of Gumball.
- 'The Banana":She can be seen in class.
- "Halloween": She takes Gumball, Darwin and Anais in to a Haunted House.
- "The Apology": She can be seen in class.
- "The Words": Darwin sings about her being an "Emo Freak."
- "Christmas": She possesses a turkey that Miss Simian purchases, then wishes everyone a merry Christmas.
- "The Sidekick": In the School Cafeteria.
- "The Dream": In Miss Simian's class.
- "The Photo": TBA
- "The Pony": TBA
The gallery for Carrie can be found here.
- In the "Early Reel," Carrie was much fatter than she is in the actual show.
- Back in early production, Carrie had a simple black outline instead of her usual 3D anaglyph outline.
- In "The Ghost", while Carrie was going on a junk food spree in Gumball's body, she took the pickle out of the burger before eating it, implying that Carrie dislikes pickles.
- Carrie's 3D anaglyph outline is a reference to old B-horror movies that were occasionally in 3-D.
- Her reflection doesn't show up in mirrors, which is based on the superstition that undead things don't have reflections. However, when she possesses someone or otherwise inhabits their body, the person will see her reflection instead of their own.
- According to James Lamont's Formspring, Carrie's backstory will be explained in a Season 2 episode.
- She knew how to get rid of Jealousy, although she stated that she just read it off of the Internet and didn't expect it to work.
- In "Halloween", Carrie reveals that she was born a ghost.
- This contradicts her earlier statements (as well as those of the creator's and writers') about her having a body when she was younger.
- Carrie's surname will be revealed in a Season 3 episode.
- In "Halloween", it was revealed Carrie can teleport, albeit with low accuracy.