Boomboxembourg is an unseen location in The Amazing World of Gumball, only mentioned in "The Boombox". It is Juke's homeland. Not much is known about it, but according to Juke, it is a continent, mainly focusing on elements of electronic music. Its countries apparently celebrate a coming-of-age ritual known as Grobblefest, though this may have been a misunderstanding, or misinformation.
- The Democratic Republic of Rhythm
- Boomboxembourg is a pun on Luxembourg.
- The four countries that Juke listed off are combinations of real world countries and musical terms.
- Scratchistan is a combination of "scratch," a technique used by DJs involving moving a vinyl record back and forth on a turntable, and "-stan," which is a common suffix for many countries, such as Pakistan and Kyrgyzstan. The suffix itself is based off the Persian word for "place of," or "country."
- Loopsynberg is a combination of "loops," which are samples of music that are edited to repeat seamlessly from end to end, and the suffix "-burg," which means "fortified town." The entire name sounds similar to Luxembourg.
- Rapia is a combination of "rap," a style of music associated with hip-hop, and Latvia, a former country of the Soviet Union.
- The Democratic Republic of Rhythm is a combination of "rhythm," the timing of events in musical pieces, and the title "Democratic Republic," most notably used for The Democratic Republic of the Congo in Africa.
- According to Gumball's research on Boomboxembourg, they have over 50 words for disco.
- According to Gumball, they did not discover fire until 1992.